What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

33 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@Dome,

Only good thing from today...

81 likes.

My football misery led to the most liked comment in site history - and an ulcer, but let's not focus on that.

By a country mile

congrats man, you deserve it

I do like that the two most liked posts on this site both show deep deep wounds to your soul 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I do like that the two most liked posts on this site both show deep deep wounds to your soul 

I sometimes think this place - and by proxy, the NFL - is sort of like my own Truman Show. None of this is real, it's just a reality show meant to see how much first world torture I can deal with.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I sometimes think this place - and by proxy, the NFL - is sort of like my own Truman Show. None of this is real, it's just a reality show meant to see how much first world torture I can deal with.

and this is BOB

1aatruman3.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

and this is BOB

1aatruman3.jpg

Ok, I want to wake up now. I know, I know... It's 2006 and the Texans drafted Vince Young, thereby negating the need for me joining this site.

I'll go back to my Friendster account and be on my way.

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

and this is BOB

1aatruman3.jpg

BOB: "He could stop being a Texans fan at any time. If his was more than just a vague ambition, if he was absolutely determined, there's no way we could prevent him. I think what distresses you, really, caller, is that ultimately ET80 prefers his cell, as you call it."

<puts on headseat> "Time to turn things up. Trade Nuk for David Johnson"

network exec: "For God Sakes BOB! We cant let him die in front of FootballsFuture"

BOB: "He was born in front of FootballsFuture"

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This is an actual serious thought I’ve had. Like half these accounts could just be one person and that person would be malf 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@Dome,

81 likes.

My football misery led to the most liked comment in site history - and an ulcer, but let's not focus on that.

Well Minnesota can f all the way off so cheers friend.

Edited by twslhs20
  • Like 1

On 21/02/2020 at 9:14 AM, theJ said:

I got a free Fire TV Cube the other day.  Set it up last night, and man, technology is amazing.  I have a Roku as well, just the simple streaming stick that's about 4 years old now.  The ability to voice control my TV and receiver through the Fire TV is pretty awesome.

Still some bugs to work through, but it's cool stuff.

I think the next step is to get a Nest or other programmable thermostat.  Possibly smart switches for a few lights, and maybe something for my garage door too (so i can check it after i inevitably get to work and wonder if i remembered to close it).

You know they're spying on you though, right?

On 13/03/2020 at 3:17 PM, Heimdallr said:

Every sporting event that was cancelled should still be played (by the players) on the respective video game. All results valid and final.

Have you ever actually played the NHL videogame?  It's so far out of reality, you may as well just let EA roll one of those draft lottery wheels to choose the Stanley Cup Champion.

2 hours ago, Tugboat said:

You know they're spying on you though, right?

Rightttt.

I think you're joking, but i've always thought this was a funny concept.  Companies already struggle to compile data on business critical items, but they can compile thousands or millions of hours of recordings into something useful?

4 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Have you ever actually played the NHL videogame?  It's so far out of reality, you may as well just let EA roll one of those draft lottery wheels to choose the Stanley Cup Champion.

Then the Wild might have a chance!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ET80 said:

@Dome,

81 likes.

This is just the initial round of likes. Teamless posting opens up a whole new like revenue streams:

1. Likes you get making fun of the Texans
  2. Likes you get from your new team
  3. Likes you get for other teams acting like the Texans (e.g. the Jags move to London and you get to say "guys just leave don't root for them", that's 5 likes right there)
  4. Likes you get from desperate Browns fans by being friendly with them but never formally changing allegiance (GOLD. MINE.)
  • Like 2