What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

24 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Why is it that the louder my fart is the less it stinks?  

different gasses.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321866#other-facts-about-flatulence

Only 1 percent of the gases expelled in farts smell bad. These include foul-smelling gases such as hydrogen sulfide.

More than 99 percent of the gas that people pass consists of just nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, hydrogen, and methane

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Shanedorf said:

different gasses.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321866#other-facts-about-flatulence

Only 1 percent of the gases expelled in farts smell bad. These include foul-smelling gases such as hydrogen sulfide.

More than 99 percent of the gas that people pass consists of just nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide, hydrogen, and methane

Does this mean I’m going to develop super powers soon?

• Like 1

Is there anybody here who works in advertisement because I have some serious issues with ads these days. 

Why in the... WHO in the **** thinks it's a good idea to have the most obnoxious, unlikable people in radio or television ads? 

How in the **** do you expect me to want to buy your product when the person advertising it is the most obnoxious person alive? 

I quit Pandora because of the terrible ads on there.  Literally every single one is some obnoxious pissant being obnoxious.  I just listened to an ad for chips where somebody thought it was a good idea to have somebody chomping on chips like a mongrel.  If you're too ****ing inconsiderate to chew chips with your mouth closed, why in the **** would I ever buy your chips? 

Then there was another one where somebody kept interrupting a guy and finishing his sentences.  You rude *****, I'm not buying your ****.  Shut your damn mouth and let the poor bastard finish.  You're killing your product with your rude behavior. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Is there anybody here who works in advertisement because I have some serious issues with ads these days. 

Why in the... WHO in the **** thinks it's a good idea to have the most obnoxious, unlikable people in radio or television ads? 

How in the **** do you expect me to want to buy your product when the person advertising it is the most obnoxious person alive? 

I quit Pandora because of the terrible ads on there.  Literally every single one is some obnoxious pissant being obnoxious.  I just listened to an ad for chips where somebody thought it was a good idea to have somebody chomping on chips like a mongrel.  If you're too ****ing inconsiderate to chew chips with your mouth closed, why in the **** would I ever buy your chips? 

Then there was another one where somebody kept interrupting a guy and finishing his sentences.  You rude *****, I'm not buying your ****.  Shut your damn mouth and let the poor bastard finish.  You're killing your product with your rude behavior. 

297.png

• Like 5