What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

22 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

+1

Our dog trainer told us that some of this is because we take the pups away from Mom at 6-8 weeks. Mom dog would bite back and nip the nipping in the bud
So follow D82's advice and be consistent with it, do not let it slide. We spent the coin to hire a trainer for the pup, but much of the training was teaching us and the kids how to do it...consistently... across all 4 humans so the dog isn't getting mixed messages.

Yeah, a good breeder won't let pups go home until 8 weeks at a minimum. Some of my friends don't place their dogs until 10-12 weeks. 

It also helps out tremendously if you have an older dog in the house, as they'll help teach bite inhibition as well. 

18 hours ago, NateDawg said:

My 4-year old bit our lab the other day. 

Im 35 and I still bite my dogs. It works them up and then you can fight with them. Whats the point of having a dog if you dont get randomly bit when they want to have fun? The secret is to bite their ears. Not hard, obviously you dont want to actually hurt them... but just hard enough to engage in wrestling. 

Y-2025-K

I had to shut off power to entertainment center for a child/outlet issue. That killed power to my xbox 360. When I reset the clock on it, I noticed the year only goes to 2025. Is that when I can't play it anymore?

28 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@Dome,

Only good thing from today...

81 likes.

My football misery led to the most liked comment in site history - and an ulcer, but let's not focus on that.

lol, i clicked on it and its literally got a square with a heart over the post.

its so cruel lol