What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, animaltested said:

Eh, not necessarily. Depends on what you do in those few hours. Athletic shoes are supposed to be changed every 6 months to a year. Foam and fabric is great in the short term for comfort and flexibility, but not great for longevity. 

The problem i almost always ran into was the sole de-laminating from the rest of the shoe.  Made for a nice flapper of a shoe.

I'm usually just walking around in them.  Doing yard work, w/e.  Nothing too crazy.

7 minutes ago, theJ said:

The problem i almost always ran into was the sole de-laminating from the rest of the shoe.  Made for a nice flapper of a shoe.

I'm usually just walking around in them.  Doing yard work, w/e.  Nothing too crazy.

Yard work will definitely destroy your athletic shoe. Moisture is brutal; Grass, Dirt, Mud, etc. Again, most athletic shoes are designed for certain environments (Court, track, Gym). Using them outside of those specific environments is going to  hurry up the decay. Those shoes are built to grip on solid services. Trying to grip on grass and mud is going to cause sole issues. And like I said before, Athletic shoes aren't really built for general walking around; that's like using a sports car to haul lumber on a dirt road.

• Like 2

Went to the bank today to speak to a loan officer about refinancing.

Stood in line for 25 minutes.

Waited in the lobby for a loan officer for another 10.

Random banker comes out, takes us back, asks us what we're there for and when I say we're looking for information about possibly refinancing, he says they only have one loan officer who doesn't work on weekends and doesn't take walk-ins, either, but hands me his business card and tells me to setup an appointment.

Boy, that was...something.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Went to the bank today to speak to a loan officer about refinancing.

Stood in line for 25 minutes.

Waited in the lobby for a loan officer for another 10.

Random banker comes out, takes us back, asks us what we're there for and when I say we're looking for information about possibly refinancing, he says they only have one loan officer who doesn't work on weekends and doesn't take walk-ins, either, but hands me his business card and tells me to setup an appointment.

Boy, that was...something.

I would’ve been quite rude to that random banker, even if it wasn’t their fault 

Edited by Dome

14 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Just got an alert that it’s Women’s Day and realized it’s also spring forward the shortest day of the year 

Women get 75% to men’s 100 always. 

34 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

I keep seeing people who say they “don’t do small talk.” So how tf do you get to know people? Like just dive in “what’s the most traumatic thing that’s ever happened to you?”

I think the entire point of not making small talk is specifically so you don’t have to get to know people. 

• Like 1