What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Wait this is a wrestling thing now?

What is happening.

WEBMASTER HAS PUT HARD TIMES ON DIS WEBSITE!

NO RESPECT 

NO HONOR

THERE IS NO HONOR AMONG THIEVES IN THE FIRST PLACE!

12 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

What is happening.

I merely asked why we don't have a dedicated Jokes thread in TAST

A guy goes into a bar, orders twelve shots and starts drinking them as fast as he can.
The bartender says, "Dang, why are you drinking so fast?"

The guy says, "You would be drinking fast if you had what I had."

The bartender says, "What do you have?"

The guy says, "75 cents."

• Like 5

So this is what we’re doing now.

Two guys walk into a bar. There names are Larry and Moe. Really their names don’t matter at all. They don’t pertain to the joke. Anyways, Moe and Larry walk into a bar. Moe asks the bartender what they’ve got on tap. Bartender says the usual. Miller, Bud, Coors, etc. Moe says he’ll take a Miller. Bartender asks Larry what he wants. Larry asks if they have Guinness. Bartender says they ran out yesterday. Larry says to both men that it’s just his luck. Things like this always happen to Larry. Larry asks the bartender if they happen to have Blue Moon. Bartender again says “Sorry bud, fresh out”. Larry unsurprised given his luck through life just tells the bartender he’ll take a Miller then. Bartender goes to pour him a drink then calls out to Larry “Keg just tapped bud, guess your friend just got the last glass”. Again par for the course Larry unsurprised just says he’ll take a water. Bartender brings Larry back a glass of water. And the three men end up having a conversation about tigers.

Guy walks into a bar. Sees another guy sitting there with a bowl of chili.

"Chili looks real good today." guy one says.

"You want it? It's all yours" guy two says, sliding the bowl to guy one.

First guy sits down, takes a spoon and digs in. About halfway through the bowl, he sees a dead rat in the chili. Mortified, he throws up, right back into the bowl.

Not surprised, guy two says "Yeah, that's about the time I stopped eating too.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Wait this is a wrestling thing now?

What is happening.

Apparently, you're too busy to accept my triple threat match with @Dome!

*Crowd jeers*

There's no way I'm letting you out of the great city of Sheboygan, WI...

*Crowd goes wild*

...Until you had your just desserts!

• Like 1

from the great Norm Mcdonald

A moth goes into a podiatrist's office, and the podiatrist's office says, "What's the problem?"

And the moth says "What's the problem? Where do I begin, man?" He goes, "I go to work for Gregory Illinivich, and uh, all day long I work. Honestly doc, I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. I don't even know if Gregory Illinivich knows. He only knows that he has power over me, and that seems to bring him happiness. But I don't know, I wake up in a malaise, and I walk here and there."

And the podiatrist says, "Oh yeah?"

And the moth goes, "Yes." And he goes, "Uh, at night I...I sometimes wake up and I turn to some old lady in my bed that's on my arm. A lady that I once loved, doc. I don't know where to turn to. My youngest, Alexendria, she fell in the...in the cold of last year. The cold took her down, as it did many of us. And my other boy, and this is the hardest pill to swallow, doc. My other boy, Gregarro Ivinalititavitch... I no longer love him. As much as it pains me to say, when I look in his eyes, all I see is the same cowardice that I... that I catch when I take a glimpse of my own face in the mirror. If only the cowardice was stronger then perhaps...perhaps I could bring myself to reach over to that cocked and loaded gun that lays on the bedside behind me and end this hellish facade once and for all."

And so the doctor says, "Moth, man, you're troubled. But you should be seeing a psychiatrist. Why on earth did you come here?"

And then the moth said, "'Cause the light was on."

• Like 2

My fellow forummates,

Isn't it time that you relied upon yourselves for true leadership? Why exchange the bonds of oppression, when you can have true freedom?

If elected, I promise that the wealthy like recipients will pay their fair share. Having over 10,000 likes isn't just misguided, it's morally WRONG. Why should some of us have night 20,000 likes, while others are stuck under the heavy burden of anonymity?

As a founding member of this beloved site, I would point to my immaculate record, receiving ZERO, I repeat, ZERO warnings of any sort, and as a passionate member of the Browns forum, we can truly point to our own forum's ability to police itself, coexist without MORE moderation, and forever cast aside the fallacy that anarchy "won't work", as my opponents would have you believe.

In addition to spreading the wealth and having the top 1% pay their fair share, I pledge "warning and temporary ban forgiveness for ALL". Why should you be shackled with the shame/blemish on your records from predatory moderators, whose sole goal is to line their pockets with your brief, potentially non sober, indiscretions? 

Why should these "moderators" insert themselves into your lives? What business is that of the state?