What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

When “I’m against governments telling me what to do” guy is also “cops shooting at a lady on her porch minding her business is ok” guy are the same dude. 😂 🤦‍♂️ 

Lol who said that

34 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

If anything this enforces not trusting the government

No one was trusting the government regarding Covid, they were listening to scientists.  

in fact, most people were aghast at the direction provided by some at the federal level.  

Just like now in fact.

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

No one was trusting the government regarding Covid, they were listening to scientists.  

in fact, most people were aghast at the direction provided by some at the federal level.  

Just like now in fact.

Sure seemed like everyone was trusting the government in regards to lockdowns and everything else

2 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Sure seemed like everyone was trusting the government in regards to lockdowns and everything else

Or they were trusting the scientists who put out a ton of data showing that we needed to take drastic action to flatten the curve immediately or things would go sideways incredibly fast. But I guess that doesn’t fit the narrative.

Edited by pwny
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

Or they were trusting the scientists who put out a ton of data showing that we needed to take drastic action to flatten the curve immediately or things would go sideways incredibly fast. But I guess that doesn’t fit the narrative.

I questioned how easy it was to shut everything and wondered if the government would give up control.

That didn't go over well 

3 hours ago, TwoUpTwoDown said:

So the two companies I ordered from both did not have the signature option nor did they allow me to choose my carrier or purchase insurance for the packages. One I will not be using again because they are large enough to have all of those options but just don't. The other one is like one guy's online business so I wouldn't expect him to have those options available.

With all that said, yeah, I'm going to get a PO box. It's unbelievable to me that I have to do that just to get my freaking mail.

I got a Kris Bryant redemption card through a Topps product two years ago, and the card was /10, had an autograph and jersey fragment on it and was valued at the time north of $400.  They put signing on it without asking me, and I literally had two family members go both days to my house and they missed the time.  I asked UPS to drop it at a facility so I could pick it up, and it took them almost 10 days to do that.  

Now I spent over that much money on one card (a Trout/Yelich dual autograph with a base fragment) as well as some other pricy cards from Topps Now program, and no signing necessary.  I guess people got tired of that really quick.  

• Like 1