What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

10 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Target practice or what?

Sounded like it... lady on her porch 20 yards from police. They yell “go inside” and she doesn’t comply... then you hear “light them up” and the pepper balls come flying 

“light them up!” Dude has been waiting his entire life for the chance to yell that

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

A Peloton race is on ESPN right now.

😂😂😂

Turns out Peleton girl was right to be scared, nervous, and tape herself every day for a year for a video highlight.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dome said:

Sounded like it... lady on her porch 20 yards from police. They yell “go inside” and she doesn’t comply... then you hear “light them up” and the pepper balls come flying 

“light them up!” Dude has been waiting his entire life for the chance to yell that

So she wasn't listening to the curfew?

7 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

So she wasn't listening to the curfew?

She was on her porch 

it was a covered porch

she was quite literally under her own roof 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 10

On 5/29/2020 at 9:01 PM, theJ said:

Isn't there a way to have them require a signature? Is a PO box an option?

So the two companies I ordered from both did not have the signature option nor did they allow me to choose my carrier or purchase insurance for the packages. One I will not be using again because they are large enough to have all of those options but just don't. The other one is like one guy's online business so I wouldn't expect him to have those options available.

With all that said, yeah, I'm going to get a PO box. It's unbelievable to me that I have to do that just to get my freaking mail.

• Like 1