What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

9 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

False. Cleveland fans are outliers in the likes game. It'd be like comparing Barry Bonds in the MLB to Barry Bonds in rookie ball.

Okay Marty Brennaman. Aren't you past due to criticize Joey Votto for walking instead of driving in runs since he's hitting in that 3 hole and that's his job?

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@LETSGOBROWNIES @Forge @ET80 @Malfatron @Dome @ramssuperbowl99 for whatever reason, I'm 7th in "total points" on this forum, behind you six, in that order. That said, it got me to thinking this:

I'm second in "PPPP" (Points Per Post Percentage)

1st: 46.02%

2nd: 38.63%

That means that by default, Rams is obligated with his SABR school of thought to put me in the Babe Ruth/Walter Johnson/Cy Young/Barry Bonds conversation.

Post count carried over from the old site though.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Right, but others had a lot more, like @ET80.

He’s had 15000 posts just explaining why he’s closing threads in gen.

1. Shhhhhhh

2. I like basically every post that @ET80 makes as to why he's closing threads. The dude has major style.

steve austin wrestling GIF by WWE

ET, another angle of me being gently prodded by @FGK in the Browns forum to get back to discussing football.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

1. Shhhhhhh

2. I like basically every post that @ET80 makes as to why he's closing threads. The dude has major style.

steve austin wrestling GIF by WWE

ET, another angle of me being gently prodded by @FGK in the Browns forum to get back to discussing football.

This is giving me an idea next time I need to get you away from a thread...

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

This'll get the job done.

• Like 1

Gonna be an uncle in about 3 weeks.  My sister wanted me to buy him a stuffed animal because she found a stuffed animal our uncle got her as a gift when she was born and it made her feel happy.  

I told her, “**** that ****, stuffed animals are stupid.  I’ll get him something else.”  I was thinking about a cool toy or something, but then I thought the only cool toys probably wouldn’t last long as a keepsake since they’re all cheap plastic.  I thought maybe one of the collectible toys like McFarlane toys or something, but then I thought he wouldn’t be able to enjoy it until he was older or play with it too soon and break it.

I had recently decided to get into woodworking after being sick of the prices of shelving and nothing fitting what I wanted.  Built two shelves for my theater basement.

So I decided to build him something.  Started looking at simple chair projects for kids and found a design I really liked.  Couldn’t find any plans for it though, so I definitely winged it.  It’s only 4 pieces, no screws, no nails.  Two triangle pieces, a back and a seat.  Cut two cuts in the triangle pieces, two in the back and seat.  They slid in beautifully.  Thing is sturdy as hell, too.  I put my full weight on it at about 200-210 pounds and it didn’t wobble or buckle at all.

My sister loved it.  She cried, so that was cool.

TL;DR, I’m basically a carpenter now.  Have a new addiction at 32 years old.  Built my nephew a chair.  If 2020 has got you down, pick up a new hobby.  That **** brings all sorts of joy and happiness and a sense of accomplishment.

Edited by Outpost31
  • Like 3