What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

18 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Feel like that's not a very prescribed style.

I keep trying to paint like an impressionist.  But very mixed results, because i'm still real anchored in reality, and my reality is boring as heck and i'm a bad painter.

My stuff will probably be abstract once I can tap into my weirdness 

6 hours ago, Daniel said:

I just almost stepped on a big, live ******* rat coming out of the courthouse.  I'm sure seeing my reaction from a distance would have been entertaining.

Still feel pretty gross.

when i lived in boston i was walking down a snow and ice-covered sidewalk one winter and came *this* close to stepping directly on a massive dead rat frozen solid on the middle of the sidewalk. the neighborhood i lived in was affectionately referred to as "rat city" lol

8 hours ago, Tyty said:

What do you know you’re literally a boat 

Toot toot.

4 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

A boat, with a face, wearing a hat.

A bit abstract really.

Or is it surrealism?

Or in these current times...is it even just realism?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Daniel said:

I just almost stepped on a big, live ******* rat coming out of the courthouse.  I'm sure seeing my reaction from a distance would have been entertaining.

Still feel pretty gross.

Is this your way of saying that you "almost" killed a witness who was testifying against one of your clients, while you were leaving the courthouse? 

Man, you seem like my kinda lawyer 

• Like 2

@LETSGOBROWNIES @Forge @ET80 @Malfatron @Dome @ramssuperbowl99 for whatever reason, I'm 7th in "total points" on this forum, behind you six, in that order. That said, it got me to thinking this:

I'm second in "PPPP" (Points Per Post Percentage)

1st: 46.02%

2nd: 38.63%

That means that by default, Rams is obligated with his SABR school of thought to put me in the Babe Ruth/Walter Johnson/Cy Young/Barry Bonds conversation.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

@LETSGOBROWNIES @Forge @ET80 @Malfatron @Dome @ramssuperbowl99 for whatever reason, I'm 7th in "total points" on this forum, behind you six, in that order. That said, it got me to thinking this:

I'm second in "PPPP" (Points Per Post Percentage)

1st: 46.02%

2nd: 38.63%

That means that by default, Rams is obligated with his SABR school of thought to put me in the Babe Ruth/Walter Johnson/Cy Young/Barry Bonds conversation.

False. Cleveland fans are outliers in the likes game. It'd be like comparing Barry Bonds in the MLB to Barry Bonds in rookie ball.

• Like 3