What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Louisiana is about to look like a fish bowl.

Yet it’s not anywhere close to front page news. Feel horrible for the people down there.

Between the hurricanes and fires out west - both would be awful situations to be in; heartbreaking to those who come back to little to nothing left.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, K9 said:

Between the hurricanes and fires out west - both would be awful situations to be in; heartbreaking to those who come back to little to nothing left.

And on top of that the emergency unemployment bonus is coming from FEMA funds and with the intensity of these natural disasters it's guaranteed that money will be needed for relief meaning the unemployment bonuses will run out faster so even people who don't live in the effected areas may still be effected.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rob_shadows said:

And on top of that the emergency unemployment bonus is coming from FEMA funds and with the intensity of these natural disasters it's guaranteed that money will be needed for relief meaning the unemployment bonuses will run out faster so even people who don't live in the effected areas may still be effected.

Omigosh, never thought of that!! Where's the tree that grows money?

16 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

If the animal takes up a lot of ink then I charge more because the markers I use are $8 a piece which is robbery.

Im on the market for some new markers, which ones are those? 

I feel like john travolta in pulp fiction with a $5 milkshake

"markers? for $8?? thats like, a pen with with more ink right?? ... ok, just checking"

• Like 2

6 hours ago, N4L said:

Im on the market for some new markers, which ones are those? 

I feel like john travolta in pulp fiction with a $5 milkshake

"markers? for $8?? thats like, a pen with with more ink right?? ... ok, just checking"

I've been using these:

cpsb12_1.jpg

Not 100% how to use them correctly but they blend very nicely.

Edited by Fl0nkerton

2 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I've been using these:

cpsb12_1.jpg

Not 100% how to use them correctly but they blend very nicely.

Copics, nice. I was a bit cheap and got the Ohuhu brush tip markers. Will eventually use the copic ink to refill them but I've ben really happy with mine so far. It's my ability that is the issue. lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Copics, nice. I was a bit cheap and got the Ohuhu brush tip markers. Will eventually use the copic ink to refill them but I've ben really happy with mine so far. It's my ability that is the issue. lol

dude same, I watch videos of people using them and then try their technique but I always revert back to "Kindergartner with Crayolas"

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

dude same, I watch videos of people using them and then try their technique but I always revert back to "Kindergartner with Crayolas"

I can still impress my kids, so that is all I'm after with them while I improve. YouTube vids just frustrate me. It's like watching Bob Ross. Its fun until you try to do the art along with him and inevitably curse like you're on a golf course.  lol

If I am doing a more serious drawing for them or a gift for a friend I will always default to pencils and shading. Nowhere near a pro or anything but at least it looks like I did it with my dominant hand. 

• Like 1