What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, burlow said:

I still believe that panthers and jaguars refer to the same cat, it is the same region and the only reason they have different names is regional colloquialism.  

I  know that rams wants it to be colts and broncos but it is not.  Broncos are/were wild horses while colts are young male horses.  Let me be correct here guys.

Nope I want it to be LA Rams and Steelers.

2 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

obviously the texans, bucs, raiders, vikings, etc. were named after different people

if you had a black panther mascot at a panther/jaguar game it can accurately represent both teams

The same could be done for

Buccaneers/Raiders

Texans/Cowboys

Chargers/Broncos

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Not all Cowboys are from Texas, and not all Texans are Cowboys.

Well yes. Just as not all jaguars are black panthers (some are spotted). And not all black panthers are jaguars (some are leopards). 

2 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I got one a bacon and cheddar stuffed burger from the meat counter at the grocery story. Just added jalapenos to it, and the peanut butter obviously. 

Well yeah that's gonna be delicious. You could stick cardboard on a bacon-cheddar-jalapeno burger and it'd be good. 

Still don't get the peanut butter on burgers tbh.

3 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I got one a bacon and cheddar stuffed burger from the meat counter at the grocery story. Just added jalapenos to it, and the peanut butter obviously. 

Okay. We gotta talk about your stuffed burgers. Why are you paying for them and not doing it yourself?

Just now, iPwn said:

The same could be done for

Buccaneers/Raiders

Texans/Cowboys

Chargers/Broncos

raider is way too broad of a term

texan is not always a cowboy and vice versa

the chargers were named after literally charging on a field according to wikipedia

a black panther found naturally in america will always be a jaguar

42 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

As long as it's dynasty totally. 

I love dynasty leauges.

• Like 1