What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

Yeah that is a no go. Glad your still alive bro. 

It was the fish in my classroom that died.  And it's also a movie line - albeit the first movie line that came to mind when it happened.

51 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Problem is a lack of actual diagnosis, instead just throwing pills at kids for being hyper. But yeah. 

This and the common sense behind the diagnosis to is always comical. "he can't sit still in class" .. its 8 hour sometimes 2 hours + with no break and hes you know 7 years old. 

Kids should be running, playing sports, walking the dog, playing with the cat, hiking, exploring the forest, riding bikes, etc .. as much as they can. 

baffles me when ppl want to show me videos that are longer than 15 seconds on their phones. the total lack of awareness on their end. gonna start just asking how long is this video you're gonna make me watch and then just start saying no if it's over like 30 seconds, because that is ridiculous. 

nobody has ever shown me a good video on their phone. they suck every time. rude to force me into a situation where i gotta stare at your phone and not look annoyed. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

baffles me when ppl want to show me videos that are longer than 15 seconds on their phones. the total lack of awareness on their end. gonna start just asking how long is this video you're gonna make me watch and then just start saying no if it's over like 30 seconds, because that is ridiculous. 

nobody has ever shown me a good video on their phone. they suck every time. rude to force me into a situation where i gotta stare at your phone and not look annoyed. 

Thank you! I've gotten into a couple screaming matches with my mom for trying to make me watch every video that makes her chuckle a little. People actually get offended if you don't want to watch. You didn't make the video. So what? I gotta validate your sense of humor of humor or something?

13 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

I been lifting at 4:30 am in the morning. . early morning hour are fun to, cause everyone just needs to get where they are going and are just focused on that , so you can kinda fly under the radar having a good time. 

The only place I am capable of having a good time at 4:30 am is my bed.

5 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Thank you! I've gotten into a couple screaming matches with my mom for trying to make me watch every video that makes her chuckle a little. People actually get offended if you don't want to watch. You didn't make the video. So what? I gotta validate your sense of humor of humor or something?

What kind of animal screams at their mom for making them watch a video? 

You think those videos are long and painful, ask her about her pregnancy.

You're cold blooded amigo, a real savage iyam.

9 hours ago, Tyty said:

Anyone on here have kids that have had hand foot mouth disease? Mine don't but I do and it's the worst :(

We luckily escaped the 3 year danger zone of daycare where it's prevalent with our first kid.  He's 4 now, and at that age they've over putting things in their mouth.

Now the second kid is 2 months.  So we're about to enter the danger zone again.