What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Wife and I are going to visit friends in Maryland, and built in an extra day and a half in DC to our trip. It's going to be our first time there. I think we're going to skip most of the museums, and bring the kids back next year to go through them together. So with 1.5 days in DC, what should we do with ourselves? We do plan on checking out all of the monuments, but we're looking for other cool stuff to do. 

15 hours ago, MrDrew said:

Wife and I are going to visit friends in Maryland, and built in an extra day and a half in DC to our trip. It's going to be our first time there. I think we're going to skip most of the museums, and bring the kids back next year to go through them together. So with 1.5 days in DC, what should we do with ourselves? We do plan on checking out all of the monuments, but we're looking for other cool stuff to do. 

Theres not much to do if you aren't going to the museums 

17 hours ago, MrDrew said:

I asked my mom. She works in DC a few times a year and always takes 2-3 days off before or after for siteseeing. She says Monuments by Moonlight was the coolest thing she did. Also highly recommend the International Spy Museum

21 hours ago, MrDrew said:

You'll be like...2 hours from me. Just sayin'

Me and a friend are planning a trip in early December. He'll go to New Orleans for 5 days, then i'll meet up and we'll hit up another city for 5 days. We're deciding between Chicago or Los Angeles. What would you guys recommend? 

We both want a good place to party/potentially meet girls, eat good food, and get good beer/visit some good breweries. Some extra stuff i care about, but him not so much, is good weather (which LA should win in early December) and a few sights to see.  

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

Literally 24 hours between TAST posts and only 1 post on Sunday....You're all slackers. I blame @EliteTexan80 for this nonsense.

I take full responsibility. If I'm not here, you guys have zero joy in life and would rather wallow in your own filth.

Rejoice, for I have returned.