What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

32 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

It's always the little quirky things like that that make you smile and laugh, and really help after losing someone close.

Merry Christmas brutha

Definitely. I'm constantly reminded of my sister that passed almost a decade ago in a car accident. Be it people with similar personalities, stuff she did or said, or even asian  women because my (American) sister always was called Asian in high school cause she was kinda squinty and legitimately looked a bit asianAsian

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Definitely. I'm constantly reminded of my sister that passed almost a decade ago in a car accident. Be it people with similar personalities, stuff she did or said, or even asian  women because my (American) sister always was called Asian in high school cause she was kinda squinty and legitimately looked a bit asianAsian

Wait since that was almost a decade ago that means I've been on FF for a decade now. Jesus Christ 

Christmas was good, but I feel like my wife and I need to cut it down to 1 day at each of her and my parents place per year. Once we run out of stuff to do at her parents place the conversation just devolves to the same stories being repeated over and over again.

3 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Christmas was good, but I feel like my wife and I need to cut it down to 1 day at each of her and my parents place per year. Once we run out of stuff to do at her parents place the conversation just devolves to the same stories being repeated over and over again.

Nothing a random strippergram wouldn't fix. Just send it over a couple hours before you get there and that's all they'll be talking about for days.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Nothing a random strippergram wouldn't fix. Just send it over a couple hours before you get there and that's all they'll be talking about for days.

Why would anyone pay for the stripper but not be there in person to see the joy on grandpa's face?

Those are the memories you can't get back.

• Like 2