What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

So for some reason I decided to watch wrestling the last couple weeks for the first time in like forever. WTF happened? 6 woman tag team main events. Almost everyone has long hair and black tights. The announcers keep making football analogies and they have football like post match interviews. The crowd seems to always root the opposite way of what WWE wants and hate John Cena and this Roman Reigns guy. This is.......different 

Edited by DontTazeMeBro
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

So for some reason I decided to watch wrestling the last couple weeks for the first time in like forever. WTF happened? 6 woman tag team main events. Almost everyone has long hair and black tights. The announcers keep making football analogies and they have football like post match interviews. The crowd seems to always root the opposite way of what WWE wants and hate John Cena and this Roman Reigns guy. This is.......different 

So it got worse?

21 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Rusty Nail.

Excellent scotch drink.

Oops should've clarified. They only use the types of alcohol they make themselves outside of vermouth for manhattans. Iirc they make several types of rye, bourbon, white, and wheat whiskey, gin, rum, a couple types of vodka, brandy, coffee liquor. I think that's all?

Edited by Tyty

Just now, Tyty said:

Oops should've clarified. They only use the types of alcohol they make themselves outside of vermouth for manhattans. Iirc they make several types of rye, bourbon, white, and wheat whiskey, gin, run, a couple types of vodka, brandy, coffee liquor. I think that's all?

The best whiskey they have, either neat or a rock.

2 hours ago, Tyty said:

Anyone have any recommendations for unique cocktails or menu items for a kinda hipstery distillery/bar/restaurant? 

Go buy the book Contraband Cocktails: How America Drank When It Wasn't Supposed To. It has classic recipes, and the history of the drinks. I was also recommended American Bar.

Go find a high-end cocktail bar, or a speakeasy, and watch the difference between a good bartender, and someone that pours drinks out of a hose.