What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

58 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Sorry if this is too political for this board but I'm watching the Mark Zuckerberg hearing it's clear that these senators are too out of touch(because of old age) to be conducting this hearing. 

We already trust that same group of rich old homogeneous white dudes to make decisions on hundreds of things they know absolutely nothing about, so why not social media too?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

Sorry if this is too political for this board but I'm watching the Mark Zuckerberg hearing it's clear that these senators are too out of touch(because of old age) to be conducting this hearing. 

only old people use facebook now, so its ok

4 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

These high profile hearings are theatre. By both sides always. It’s a joke 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TENINCH said:

Why do some people leave 2 or 3 car lengths between themselves and the car in front of them at a stop light. It kinda makes me want to use my bat and beat the crap out of their car.

Earlier I looked super sketchy at the store buying alcohol cause I pulled out multiple ID's, two of them my expired ones from years ago I put in my wallet for some reason. The cashier said I had her really worried 

9 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Earlier I looked super sketchy at the store buying alcohol cause I pulled out multiple ID's, two of them my expired ones from years ago I put in my wallet for some reason. The cashier said I had her really worried 

My uncle (by marriage) was running for Governor of Iowa. Turns out he was sleeping with prostitutes when he made trips to Thailand and Korea. Always acted like he was such a great person and then this came out. My Aunt got him for everything. He's paying alimony now and probably living in a crappy apt. Grandpa said he'd kill him if he ever saw him in Minnesota again.

Edited by TENINCH
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

My uncle (by marriage) was running for Governor of Iowa. Turns out he was sleeping with prostitutes when he made trips to Thailand and Korea. Always acted like he was such a great person and then this came out. My Aunt got him for everything. He's paying alimony now and probably living in a crappy apt. Grandpa said he'd kill him if he ever saw him in Minnesota again.

My uncle (by marriage) was a quirky thin old polish man who had the sharpest driest wit of all time and could roast anyone and everyone at any time. He was an inspiration. He only liked his food bland. He drove all the way to Chicago once with a cup of coffee on his front bumper and forgot about it til he got there and then drank it. He carried around a fork in his shirt pocket at all times just in case he ever needed to eat something that required a fork and one wasn't afforded to him. He died of a heart attack in 2013 and left me an $800 leather coat and a gold woman's watch which I wear because I think of it as his final joke to me. I don't know if he knew it was a woman's watch either but I looked it up when I got it and it is indeed a woman's watch. 

Edited by Tyty
  • Like 2