What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

11 hours ago, Tyty said:

can someone explain to me how I'm such a dumb***

I remember a year or two ago you basically admitted you knew it was a horrible idea to try anything with the woman and I remember telling you that if you felt that way then, there was no damn way in hell marriage would fix anything.  You said that you wanted to stay with her for your kid, to which I replied that it would be less healthy for your kid to grow up in such a bitter relationship than it would be to grow up with separated parents. 

Cut to the part where I explain how you're such a dumb***...

You don't listen to logic, reason, others or your own self.  Since you cannot listen to logic, reason, others or yourself...

Re-devote your life to her.  Tell yourself that the problems are yours, not hers, and that you alone are being selfish.  Cherish her, cherish all of her faults and commit yourself to a one way loving relationship in which you alone suffer.  Neglect her every fault and live in absolute misery with someone who doesn't love or respect you and let your child learn from your passive behavior that it is better to be miserable in life than to seek out happiness. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I remember a year or two ago you basically admitted you knew it was a horrible idea to try anything with the woman and I remember telling you that if you felt that way then, there was no damn way in hell marriage would fix anything.  You said that you wanted to stay with her for your kid, to which I replied that it would be less healthy for your kid to grow up in such a bitter relationship than it would be to grow up with separated parents. 

Cut to the part where I explain how you're such a dumb***...

You don't listen to logic, reason, others or your own self.  Since you cannot listen to logic, reason, others or yourself...

Re-devote your life to her.  Tell yourself that the problems are yours, not hers, and that you alone are being selfish.  Cherish her, cherish all of her faults and commit yourself to a one way loving relationship in which you alone suffer.  Neglect her every fault and live in absolute misery with someone who doesn't love or respect you and let your child learn from your passive behavior that it is better to be miserable in life than to seek out happiness. 

Thank you :lol:

Back then it was largely in part that I was worried what my kids would be exposed to without me around and also I didn't have an income or place to live. I think I'm gonna get a second job soon but I have places to go now to get away from it. I'm hoping to get majority custody because I have documented her abuse for a long time now. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Yo @Tyty, don't lament the mistakes you made, just be glad things will be getting better. Congrats.

Thanks broseph ❤️

Team tyty membersHeimdallr and also @jfinley88 and also @MathMan and also @domepatrol91 my gol y'all are eating all my edits

Edited by Tyty
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, mission27 said:

No tlo?

I think you're both in my ff sarcastic enemy  group. That group has significantly more members 

7 hours ago, vike daddy said:

youth is the era we make mistakes in, we learn through trial and error.

Eh I don't think we can pass this off as being young and dumb. Probably just dumb in general. I was vulnerable after beating cancer and got manipulated into the relationship and in the actual relationship but from 7 months in to now (6ish years in) I've known exactly what I got into and was too weak to run for the hills. I think in many of the ways she abused me, I used her. She was financial support and took me to my cancer doctor up to 4 times a month. I wouldn't have gotten all that help on my own. But it's time for me to stop being a user and stop enabling an abuser and walk away. It's all very complex. 

11 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Add me to the list of indifferent people

So there's 

team tyty

team sarcastic enemy

team indifferent towards tyty 

theres more got dang layers to this 7 layer dip called the world of tyty than Twilight, my gol