Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

13 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I still contend Malf is not playing his civ game. He is very selectively choosing what he is responding too. The ideal goal on a holiday night is to have a runaway lynch. But thats not going to happen. Might be possible to narrow down to two or three and see what shakes out. 

I have no read on Husker, slight civ read on Naz. He is playing a strong 'rookie card' game if he is mafia. 

I think Bucs might be another one to push a little bit. He has been super defensive of Malf. Bucs is trying to hard to get on his good side. 

PS - I see nothing has changed with LTBF and FJ playstyle. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5268708

@SwoleXmad care to explain your Jerry votes....

Just now, The Orca said:
9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I still contend Malf is not playing his civ game. He is very selectively choosing what he is responding too. The ideal goal on a holiday night is to have a runaway lynch. But thats not going to happen. Might be possible to narrow down to two or three and see what shakes out. 

I have no read on Husker, slight civ read on Naz. He is playing a strong 'rookie card' game if he is mafia. 

I think Bucs might be another one to push a little bit. He has been super defensive of Malf. Bucs is trying to hard to get on his good side. 

PS - I see nothing has changed with LTBF and FJ playstyle. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5268708

@Matts4313

tenor.gif?itemid=4589705

tenor.gif?itemid=4890662

tenor.gif?itemid=9423093

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Speaking from a position of knowledge eh? SCUM! What did yall do to me?

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@FinneasGage

@HashtagFTW

@Nazgul

@SwoleXmad

You guys all missed your day one vote. Make sure to vote today or ask for a replacement. If you dont know who to vote for, vote for @Malfatron.

kthxbi

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

tall rick imo

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Tall Morty, or Slow Rick...

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5268708

@SwoleXmad care to explain your Jerry votes....

SwoleXmad. If I explained it then it would be explained, and I don't even know how to explain it.

Malf

I am about to go to a social engagement in ~30-45mins, so I will probably be gone for most the night. If I get bored I might check in. Since I dont have any moves, @pwny you can disregard that request to kick a certain poster right in his girl parts. 

Archived