2019 NFL Draft Thread

Humble_Beast

Miller's PFF grade is EXACTLY why I loathe that website. No regard for situations and variables outside the players control. Nor do they often know the schemes or players duty on a specific play. 

Way to many variables that cannot be accounted for in their "grading"

8 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Miller's PFF grade is EXACTLY why I loathe that website. No regard for situations and variables outside the players control. Nor do they often know the schemes or players duty on a specific play. 

Way to many variables that cannot be accounted for in their "grading"

I think Miller and Parker are the future, you can see them improve.

Derek Carr attempted two passes beyond 10 yards on Sunday, the lowest in the NFL this season for min 20 pass attempts.

#ZeroConfidence

DpgKr92UcAAFeRZ?format=jpg

Don’t think we draft a QB in the first this year but keep an eye on Justin Herbert from Oregon. As long as we pick before NYG, he’ll definitey be considered. 

18 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Derek Carr attempted two passes beyond 10 yards on Sunday, the lowest in the NFL this season for min 20 pass attempts.

#ZeroConfidence

Don’t think we draft a QB in the first this year but keep an eye on Justin Herbert from Oregon. As long as we pick before NYG, he’ll definitey be considered. 

I know the line was bad but wow majority of those were to Seth Roberts 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

#ZeroConfidence

This is what happens when you start 2 rookie OTs, and one of them has a bum leg. You gotta get rid of the ball quickly. Honestly I have not idea why the Raiders didn't run jumbo more, especially with Cooper getting knocked out. They're low on WRs they might as well go max protect.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Kolton Miller gets way to much flak on here as does Gruden. All Rookie OTs struggle massively usually and Kolton has actually looked impressive for a rookie. Key word, rookie. He’ll be a Top 10 T imo

The rookie Miller did well early and is obviously hampered by injury. Meanwhile the vet Gruden hasn’t flashed anything and is regressing badly on the back of a number of bad decisions.

10 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

If we are struggling with containment on the line they should adapt and use more 2TE set ups for max protection 

You’d think the $10m a year coach might have thought of that or something else and not wait till Carr gets sacked and fumbles for the 2nd time.

2 minutes ago, Dessie said:

You’d think the $10m a year coach might have thought of that or something else and not wait till Carr gets sacked and fumbles for the 2nd time.

Haha right. Looks like it’s all on purpose and all part of the plan. Wasted year for complete roster turn around in the next offseason 

4 minutes ago, Gannon12 said:

Haha right. Looks like it’s all on purpose and all part of the plan. Wasted year for complete roster turn around in the next offseason 

You have more faith in Gruden  than me if you think it is on purpose and I don’t think paying $10m a year to ensure to we lose makes any sense either.

Archived