Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

4 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

My guess is that Dany gets pregnant after what just happened. It will be interesting to see how their dynamic changes when Jon, I mean Aegon, finds out who he is.

Welp, historically Targaryens have always kept it in house anyway haha

1 minute ago, jjab360 said:

Then if the truce didn't happen then tactically Dany could have just turned around and burnt all his ships so it was one less thing to worry about. This way, he's out of sight out of mind no matter what happened.. plus Cersei just likes being theatrical I guess

All of his ships would be missing too he had to go get 20000 troops including calvary not pick up a single dude.

6 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

I'm just shocked no one has complained about how they were magically back in dragonstone so quickly ? I know dragonstone isn't that far from Kings landing but I also know how much people love to complain about teleporting ?

Truthfully, I don't have much to complain about in this episode. Wasn't the best thing ever, but there wasn't much to get irritated by like there was in the previous episode. Off the top of my head, the only thing I can think of that really irritated me was Dany's little diatribe about chaining up the dragons and yadda, yadda, yadda, and all I thinking in my head was, "you did the same thing in Mereen!!!"

5 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Man how they gonna finally show us Rhaegar only to have him wearing the same wig that the actor who played Viserys wore lol. Was hoping he'd look more badass but he just reminded me of Viserys who was a whiny turd

I thought they used the same actor. lol

5 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Man how they gonna finally show us Rhaegar only to have him wearing the same wig that the actor who played Viserys wore lol. Was hoping he'd look more badass but he just reminded me of Viserys who was a whiny turd

He did look amazingly like the actor who played Viserys in profile. It was a little uncanny. 

3 hours ago, Longhorns90 said:

I'm glad the "sisters are faking it to trap Baelish" was actually the thing. I was worried they were doing something stupid with it.

IDK I think the way this storyline was executed was pretty stupid

• Like 2

Anyone else think it was Arya wearing Bailish's face during the last scene between him and Sansa before the "trial" in the hall?

How funny would it be if Bran just came out and told Jon's true identity to Jon and Dhaenerys right when he first sees them? He's so socially awkward and detached from everyone else now it would actually make sense and be hilarious.

As far as the theory about Tyrion and Cersei having some type of agreement, not only would it fall to pieces as soon as Cersei doesn't send her troops north, but it was actually revealed by one of the shows creators after the episode during the inside look or whatever, that Cersei did in fact trick Tyrion and play him.

4 minutes ago, drd23 said:

IDK I think the way this storyline was executed was pretty stupid

It was. The entire execution of the winterfell plot was sloppy and wuite frankly, I'm pretty sure unnecessary. I think they were trapped on what they could do.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

It was. The entire execution of the winterfell plot was sloppy and wuite frankly, I'm pretty sure unnecessary. I think they were trapped on what they could do.

Yeah, it might've been sloppy, but it had to be Sansa to end him and it had to be done this season. Baelish's character no matter how great had kind of just run his course. 

4 hours ago, mse326 said:

Looks like the Stark girls didn't learn Ned's capital punishment rules. Sad I was kind of hoping it would be Sansa.

I kinda look at it as the 3 Stark children together sentenced LF, and therefore it does still fit with Ned's ideals of the one who sentences should wield the sword