Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Just now, Forge said:

When she was with the brotherhood. It was when they sold Gendry, I think?

Geeeezz....that was awhile ago....but you're probably right. She took him to get his blood / kill him.
Hmmmmmm.....nicely tied together.

I honestly lost track of who died!

Just now, The LBC said:

It was also to build up the misdirection they pulled off.  The whole NK walk sequence was juxtaposed opposite Jon trying in vain thanks to the Ice Dragon to follow him.  Leads the audience to believe that we're getting the oh-so-predictable Jon vs. NK/Harry vs Voldemort duel while everyone else just stands around and watches.  It was executed well enough.  Not perfectly, you could have had the NK's lieutenants slaughtering some folks as he walked through, but the NK was there for Bran, they made that clear.  What's the point of having underlings if you've got to do the killing yourself?  I mean, have we ever seen the NK actually fight unless he had to?

He killed the other 3 eyes raven himself.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Geeeezz....that was awhile ago....but you're probably right. She took him to get his blood / kill him.
Hmmmmmm.....nicely tied together.

I honestly lost track of who died!

Yea. Melisandre repeated the line she gave Arya then about all the eye colors. Mentioned a hard "Blue" at the end this time.

Just now, JTagg7754 said:

So Dany's vision about a cold throne room seems to be voided now. Not sure how winter can get to King's Landing now

Well the big talk right now is that this isnt actually the end of the Night King. Some people expect the Night King is a title like the 3 eyed raven- and there must always be one. Maybe Arya has to become the "new" night king? Or jon? Something like that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

*cough* Dexter *cough*  (not an HBO show, I realize, but it's been a show that's ended since HBO began)

I'm honestly not seeing how this won't be worse then Dexter. I mean what will be the challenge to Arya and Bran? They are not just a Mary Sue and Gary Sue characters now. Bran alone might as well be Dr. Manhattan against the Minions from Despicable Me. There wshould be literally no heroes dying from this point on considering the power they have at their disposal now.