Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

Thought it was a good episode.

Wasnt quite as preposterous as the Battle of Winterfell, which despite that was good aswell for most of it.

I saw the Dragon getting shot from a mile away. You just knew somone was hanging out waiting.

Thats the way this show operates.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

She would have gotten everyone else killed as well.

The only person of any value there is Tyrion. The rest were expendable 

Just now, Hail Mary said:

Thought it was a good episode.

Wasnt quite as preposterous as the Battle of Winterfell, which despite that was good aswell for most of it.

I saw the Dragon getting shot from a mile away. You just knew somone was hanging out waiting.

Thats the way this show operates.

Yep, we've established that the Iron Islands fleet has sonar and radar equivalent to modern day military.

Remind me how Ned Stark kept this brilliant military might down with literally zero effort?

• Like 2

Have we talked about the absurdity of them barely winning this battle and Dany deciding immediately it's time to drag these exhausted injured armies across the continent to fight a walled city?

We have no siege weapons, no rams, we don't even have freaking ladders????

I get we're trying to push the Sansa is actually a genius thing, but nobody else had any beef with that call?

Edited by AlexGreen#20
  • Like 5

22 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Missandei😭 always had a major crush on her

She was (by far) my favorite. But she was defiant until the end, basically telling Dany to burn it all...

• Like 2

Just now, JTagg7754 said:

PET THE DAMN DOG!!!!!!!!!

This was my largest complaint.
Ghost effin' whimpers towards Jon and the s.o.b. ignores him.

I was rooting for Jon before tonight. Cersei can win now for all I care. Jon doesn't deserve anything!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Have we talked about the absurdity of them barely winning this battle and Dany deciding immediately it's time to drag these exhausted injured armies across the continent to fight a walled city?

I get we're trying to push the Sansa is actually a genius thing, but nobody else had any beef with that call?

It's further evidence that Dany is out of touch now - she's more interested in "claiming what is hers" instead of thinking things out logically. 

Just now, ET80 said:

It's further evidence that Dany is out of touch now - she's more interested in "claiming what is hers" instead of thinking things out logically. 

She was always out of touch. The playbook has pretty much exclusively been yell or burn stuff. It just was wildly successful for a while.

Just now, ET80 said:

It's the beginning of the end for our Dragon Queen. Which is too bad. I like Daenerys' character and what she stands for.