Game of Thrones - Our Watch has Ended

pwny

23 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Yea but it's the 2nd to last episode. Usually they are at least reasonable that their time with the show has to end. 

And with the way its shaping up I dont think the audiance is gonna be too pleased either. 

Since the discussion was on past characters like Joffrey etc.  I was referring to that, hence the qualifier on shows still going strong.  If the reference only was to the S8 character deaths, no argument at all.  

Edited by Broncofan
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I can’t think of any ending that will save the show which is bad. 

Im still amped up for it regardless. Kinda like the NCAA NC game. My LSU squad wasnt in it. But that wont keep me from being on the edge of my seat hoping and wishing Bama gets their teeth kicked in.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Im still amped up for it regardless. Kinda like the NCAA NC game. My LSU squad wasnt in it. But that wont keep me from being on the edge of my seat hoping and wishing Bama gets their teeth kicked in.

Exactly, still superrrr pumped. 

5 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

In about 4 hours we'll have something new to complain about, can't wait.

9 years all boils down to 1 week of it left to do with you guys.

And I want yall to know. Id pat you each on the head and scratch you behind the ear when its time to go.

2 hours ago, Broncofan said:

Since the discussion was on past characters like Joffrey etc.  I was referring to that, hence the qualifier on shows still going strong.  If the reference only was to the S8 character deaths, no argument at all.  

Oh I thought you were referring to season 8.

56 minutes ago, broncofan48 said:

I for one am ecstatic for Varys’ to die and have his final words be some lame eunuch joke 🙄

He and Tyrion are gonna take down the entire Lannister Castle Guard. Tyrion is fatally wounded trying to get to Cersei and Euron and Varys is mortally wounded but succeeds in killing them both.

And as they both lay there dying like Butch Cassidy and Sundance Kid. Tyrion apologizes and remarks saying he fell a little "short" trying to end the war, Varys will laugh while 500 Lannister guards have bows trained on the shack their hiding in. Realizing what's happening outside Varys tells Tyrion they both need to "nut" up and finish what they started, and with that they stand up, grab their weapons, and make a running dash out the door towards their doom.

And then D&D subvert all of our expectations with their apparent glorious death's by showing all the Lannister men dead by Arya's hands.

• Like 4