NFL Kickoff GDT: Falcons @ Eagles

TheVillain112

Who wins?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins tonight?

• Eagles
    • Falcons

1 minute ago, stl4life07 said:

Cant argue with that watching this game. Its not even an overreaction either. Ryan struggled against the Eagles in the playoffs as well as tonight. There are no excuses. I think I heard Colin Cowherd said the Falcons are the only team to come out of the preseason with no player on the PUP/IR. Like there is no excuse to look this bad when you had the entire offseason to prepare for this game plus motivation to get revenge for the lost in the playoffs to the same team on the same field. Also none of the players that scored the tds for the Eagles in the playoff win against the Falcons are on the team this season. Again its just frustrating. 

This is exactly what I tried to tell everyone this offseason when the Falcons first resigned him to that absurd $30M a year contract.  When you have this many skill position players, this good of an offensive line, and a defense that has recently carried your team more than the offense has, you have no excuses for playing this poorly

3 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Was that a really crappy attempt at the Thriller dance or the Charleston by Cox?

Judges ruling is that it was an attempt at the  Charleston interrupted by a seizure

Just now, Woz said:

@The LBC - another one is volunteering for the seminar

My hands are full on this one.  Literally, I've got one of the twins pinning one arm against the couch and I'm still managing to kind of type with one hand and the other is holding my Scotch glass.

1 minute ago, GSUeagles14 said:

that has nothing to with it, shanahan is fantastic. but he didnt make matt ryan, ryan had a 5 year stretch that was really goid before shanahan came aboard.

Ryan's MVP year is clearly the outlier. If we're arguing who was the golden goose that season, it's clearly Shanahan, not Ryan.

Just now, GSUeagles14 said:

that has nothing to with it, shanahan is fantastic. but he didnt make matt ryan, ryan had a 5 year stretch that was really goid before shanahan came aboard.

He did.  Matt Ryan was good before Shanahan, but Shanny turned him into an elite player.  The guy won MVP for Christ sakes and he's nowhere near that caliber of player.

Archived