Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

2 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'd prob rather face Seattle than SF, they're possibly more banged up than us. Although, Tyler Lockett and DK would still eat us alive. Also, Russ is Russ. Tough call here.

Much rather face Seattle (IF WE MAKE IT) given there Injuries are almost are par with ours!! It be the PS IR Bowl! Defensively they'e no where close to as dominate as SF can be with less overall weapons on Offense. Only thing that they do have is  the BETTER of the two QB's!!!! Which is a concern.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:18 PM, Jroc04 said:

Of course I’d rather face Jimmy G over Wilson. But the 9ers D scares me. Especially with a healthy Dee Ford. 

With how demolished this roster is, it doesn’t matter. No matter what team they play if they manage to eek out a win, it’ll be dumb luck 

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

i know some had mentioned Quinn as a potentially DC target if Schwartz was getting canned...which at this point I think is unlikely

Dan Quinn is living off the time they made the Super Bowl.....

He's not a good coach. Mike Smith their former coach was better IMO

48 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

With how demolished this roster is, it doesn’t matter. No matter what team they play if they manage to eek out a win, it’ll be dumb luck 

What does past performance matter when you make the playoffs?

”Eagles got soooooo lucky winnng that second super bowl in three years!”

lol annnnnd? 

When/if we make the playoffs, we’ll have a nice home game to host which will be hard for any team to come in and win. With the rise of Sanders, Scott and Ward they may surprise some teams. 

12 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

lol annnnnd? 

When/if we make the playoffs, we’ll have a nice home game to host which will be hard for any team to come in and win. With the rise of Sanders, Scott and Ward they may surprise some teams. 

yeah if we make a run they can't take it away from us. 

13 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

lol annnnnd? 

My point was more it doesn’t matter what team it is. No matter what team we’d play, on paper we won’t match up well at all. 

24 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

My point was more it doesn’t matter what team it is. No matter what team we’d play, on paper we won’t match up well at all. 

Disagree. We'd matchup just fine with Seattle's run 1st offense.  Just have to worry about Wilson?

No matter who we face home or away the Eagles will be underdogs. I like that, seen that movie twice before both resulting in WC wins! Nothing is guaranteed,  except NOT Winning the SB if you miss the playoffs altogether. 

10 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

SF and Seattle are fine matchups for us. GB to an extent. And that extent is that Rodgers is having a down year. 

Defense is playing well. And as long as we can keep teams one dimensional, as we have, Shorts should be able to give us a shot to win. 

Offensively, banged up for sure, but getting healthy and the young guys have really taken their shot and ran with it. Hard to gameplan against an offense that really isn’t on film yet. I like our WC chances. Going to be really tough after that. But like last year, we just rode a wave and made some noise. 

32 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

SF and Seattle are fine matchups for us. GB to an extent. And that extent is that Rodgers is having a down year. 

Defense is playing well. And as long as we can keep teams one dimensional, as we have, Shorts should be able to give us a shot to win. 

Offensively, banged up for sure, but getting healthy and the young guys have really taken their shot and ran with it. Hard to gameplan against an offense that really isn’t on film yet. I like our WC chances. Going to be really tough after that. But like last year, we just rode a wave and made some noise. 

Brah this team lost to the Dolphins and needed comebacks to beat the Giants and Redskins. They matchup well against no real team that’ll be in the playoffs. That doesn’t mean they can’t win. We just need to be realistic that no matter who we play the most likely result in destruction.

That is assuming they actually win this week which is far from a fire gone conclusion. They needed overtime to beat a a Giants team when we had our best offensive weapon and they had a backup QB and a less healthy Saquon