Around the NFL - NFL General GDT

Danger

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Brah this team lost to the Dolphins and needed comebacks to beat the Giants and Redskins. They matchup well against no real team that’ll be in the playoffs. That doesn’t mean they can’t win. We just need to be realistic that no matter who we play the most likely result in destruction.

Also a Team without Two Trick plays that were absolutely needed,  would of beaten the Patriots and Seahawks after already beating the Packers and Bills. Grant it a much healthier team, but non the less!

Jekyll and Hyde  any given Sunday!

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Brah this team lost to the Dolphins and needed comebacks to beat the Giants and Redskins. They matchup well against no real team that’ll be in the playoffs. That doesn’t mean they can’t win. We just need to be realistic that no matter who we play the most likely result in destruction.

That is assuming they actually win this week which is far from a fire gone conclusion. They needed overtime to beat a a Giants team when we had our best offensive weapon and they had a backup QB and a less healthy Saquon 

I hear you. I’m not trying to sell you the Eagles as SB champions. Just that the team put together as the most complete roster in football preseason could still make noise. 

They also have a few really good wins in that season, don’t forget those. Divisional games are always tough. And just a drop or two a way from winning a couple games. If the team was 9-6 going into the game we’d be just fine. That Det and Atl loss were two passes dropped away from victories. That’s it. 

31 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I hear you. I’m not trying to sell you the Eagles as SB champions. Just that the team put together as the most complete roster in football preseason could still make noise. 

They also have a few really good wins in that season, don’t forget those. Divisional games are always tough. And just a drop or two a way from winning a couple games. If the team was 9-6 going into the game we’d be just fine. That Det and Atl loss were two passes dropped away from victories. That’s it. 

if nelson agholor knew how to track a ball in the air we'd like 11-4 right now. 

• Like 2

We can play the game all we like. We had a couple really bad losses but a couple really nice wins. So it does come out in the wash like that. But I can’t help but think back to two plays. Just two. That resulted in losses. I don’t think I can say that about any of the wins. Fact of the matter is that this team underachieved greatly. However, the gods have given us a chance to make that all go away. I like their shot against SF or SEA at home. Let’s see how it shakes out after that. Well, lol, let’s get there first. 

12 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

This is exactly why I want Seattle. Frauds. They have a knack of getting turnovers for some reason and that’s the only thing that makes them semi special this year. Otherwise, there’s no earthly reason they have the record they do. 

It also shows Seattle’s ability to pull out those close games (as I said battle tested). Playoff games are similar imo.

I said 9ers because they seemed to get up big early and it’s way easier playing with a lead. Add the fact they played a last place schedule I believe.