Browns cut Josh Gordon

ACO

1 hour ago, .Buzz said:

The guy has tons of off field troubles and is a bad drug test away from being done. Any deal will be heavily incentive induced and likely short term. I don't think many teams would fret about him on open market. He's barely played in 3-4 years.

Even if it does increase his value, it's not substantial. There's no way he goes from a late conditional pick to a mid round pick (which is what is likely Fowler's value based on reports).

I agree but something is better than nothing

34 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Still trying to prove your point after I said I was jk. 

If if he goes to a team I hope it's Jax, though. He still has a chance to be a beast.

Ok, well we're on the internet, so it's kind of hard to tell when people are "jk", especially considering you literally came in the Jaguars forum and just said "Fowler for Gordon and a 6th". Than came in here and said it as well.

Not trying to prove my point at all, just not sure what the point of saying/doing all of the above was in the first place.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Ok, well we're on the internet, so it's kind of hard to tell when people are "jk", especially considering you literally came in the Jaguars forum and just said "Fowler for Gordon and a 6th". Than came in here and said it as well.

Not trying to prove my point at all, just not sure what the point of saying/doing all of the above was in the first place.

Because I'm angry

8 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Absolutely absurd that you'd wait for him and support him all this time just to cut ties right when he's actually back.

Yes, but have you really thought why they would just cut him? Apparently he comes in late to meetings, people think he skipped most training camp (not just because of rehab), acts all nonchalant when they try to hold him accountable.

The Browns have treated him like a superstar and even allowed him to miss most of training camp without penalizing him, and he still shows disrespect to them. Gordon is a talented dude, but is seriously one strike away from being banned from the league, which he has also been reportedly late to those tests as well. There are plenty of Diva WRs, but most of them actually still play and reward the Organization and fans with great plays. Gordon pretty much decides when he wants to play, if he feels like it. 

It sucks, but we seriously aren't seeing all the BS that management has dealt with in trying to accommodate Gordon.

9 hours ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Absolutely absurd that you'd wait for him and support him all this time just to cut ties right when he's actually back.

Or Browns just got sick of relying on the most unreliable player in the NFL.  It was a mistake not to trade him years ago.  Browns will be better in the long run, and hopefully Gordon will be too.

Archived