2019 Draft Discussion

jleisher

I can't afford Devin White at 12th overall.  The entire fabric of my universe would collapse at this point if that was to happen now.  So I am officially on the trade out of 12th overall bandwagon.  Get extra 2020 first round pick. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I can't afford Devin White at 12th overall.  The entire fabric of my universe would collapse at this point if that was to happen now.  So I am officially on the trade out of 12th overall bandwagon.  Get extra 2020 first round pick. 

I can just see him riding that horse into Lambeau's tunnel. Straight from your nightmares, man would that be a sight.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I can just see him riding that horse into Lambeau's tunnel. Straight from your nightmares, man would that be a sight.

Thing is, if we did draft him, I wouldn't rage quit or anything.  I'd be bummed just like I was when we drafted Perry, but then I'd get myself hyped up in the next five minutes hoping for a Hall of Fame career out of him. 

I just can't tolerate us drafting him for all the mentions I'd get from people who don't understand it's a team-building philosophy, not ILB hate. 

I'd love to be able to shut down the middle of the field with some dynamic sideline to sideline ILB playmaker with an attitude, I just think that's the position you try to get lucky at later in the draft, but I'd get everybody atting me lol'ing just like I did when I woke up today to two major pass rush contracts. 

9 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Who is going offer a FRP to move up?

I'm gonna have fun with these scenarios!!!!

12. Devin White or trade back into early twenties and gain a late 2nd round pick...

22. Devin Bush if he's there.

30. Fant/Hockerson. or A.J Brown WR (VERY High on him)

44. Christopher Lindstrom OL

56. Devin Singletary (MY ALUMNI This guy is crazy good.)

OR

Trade 12, Mike Daniels and a 3rd round pick for 35th overall If Quentin Williams is still there.  (I'm just making this up. )

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Now I'm getting hyped for Ed Oliver. 

Could also hype myself up for Greedy Williams or Byron Murphy. 

Oliver has to be considered.  Still hoping for a trade down.  I like Wilkens on the DL a lot, too.  Just not at #12.

17 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Thing is, if we did draft him, I wouldn't rage quit or anything.  I'd be bummed just like I was when we drafted Perry, but then I'd get myself hyped up in the next five minutes hoping for a Hall of Fame career out of him. 

I just can't tolerate us drafting him for all the mentions I'd get from people who don't understand it's a team-building philosophy, not ILB hate. 

I'd love to be able to shut down the middle of the field with some dynamic sideline to sideline ILB playmaker with an attitude, I just think that's the position you try to get lucky at later in the draft, but I'd get everybody atting me lol'ing just like I did when I woke up today to two major pass rush contracts. 

Two .....kitties at EDGE a jockey and a <insert Blake Martinez's gamer tag> at ILB.

Sounds like a SB to me.

19 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Now I'm getting hyped for Ed Oliver

Could also hype myself up for Greedy Williams or Byron Murphy. 

The talent there is unreal. He should be a top 5 pick but likely won't be.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Are you doing the reverse jinx thing,  secretly you wanted the Smiths and White, and took one on the jaw being wrong just for us, aww thx HZ

Archived