Wk 3 postgame: GB 17 • WAS 31

Cakeshoppe

3 minutes ago, Ketchup said:

It’s insane that a guy like Reid is on the street while a playoff contender like GB is trouting out trash like Brice. Maybe they are counting on Jones but he didn’t look much better the preseason. 

Maybe Reid can show film of Brice playing in his pending case against the NFL

We can’t do anything about the refs but we’ve got to stop beating ourselves. We do that and we’ll be really good. Drops obviously a problem. Also, curious why we didn’t see more Jones especially with the rain. 

Rather than just make fun of homers and fools, we should be talking about the real problems here.  How we gonna get this team fired up to play some football, in spite of the mamby pamby rules, MM, and the slow start of every game?  Let’s talk solutions by golly!

10 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I personally enjoy rubbing it in the homers faces, but I know it’s wrong, and I’ll consider treatment.  Nah.

You enjoy that the Packers are bad? That's effed up.

I don't enjoy it at all. I'm just pointing out what is pretty obvious to most neutral people.

Seriously, I'm not negative just to be negative. Anybody who has been around long enough knows this. I was a Positive Patrick from '08-'10 and a little beyond. But the same old story piling up year after year after year has just taken it's toll. I loved TT but I'm glad he's gone, and now the same is true for MM. He was the right guy for the job a decade ago, but at some point it's just time for something new. It won't solve everything, but it's a step, and it might shake up some of the complacency. Again, I don't think MM is an outright bad coach (he has his knocks though for sure), but sometimes it has just run its course.

Throw this tape in the garbage and move on. This was just a pathetic effort to say the least. By the way, Rodgers wasn't sharp today either. 

-I do think what this game tell you is Whitehead maybe ought to be starting rather than Brice. 

- House needs to be cut, bring back Herb Waters.

- Can we make Cobb part of a trade to get an EDGE rusher? I know we'll have to throw in a pick as.

- We are in need of 2 EDGE rushers, 1 safety, 1 defensive lineman, 2 offensive linemen, 1 TE. 

I do not think all is lost as most teams have needs, but today ours were exposed. 

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

Really annoying watching the Rams DE level Rivers with no flag called

The NFL is making watching the games difficult. Form tackling the QB is now illegal. Think about that. The way these guys have been taught to tackle for about 2 decades, is now illegal. 

Archived