Week 4: Chucky v. Bakermania

ReggieCamp

Who you got?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

The sequence that got me most was in OT when Carr got rocked and they had no Timeouts. They had to "review" the spot. On top of that dumb decision they said the receiver was short of the gain. THe refs then had to measure after that. You said he was short of the first down then measures. Like they are actual idiots. So Oakland got a free ten minutes so essentially gave them 2 free timeouts. If the game was played in Cleveland bottles would fly. 100%. We got hosed boys and this is why the NFL is a joke. IDK who Gruden went down on but Hue Jackson needs to find that guy.

thumbnail?appId=aolwebmail&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=2

This is what it looks like at the end of the game, after you have been held play after play after play, and the officials have chosen to use their whistles as suppositories. NFL, we get it, you want to Chucky to have a win. We’re just tired of being at our expense. Screw Chucky, and screw the NFL officiating crew.

Hue Jackson lost the game for the Browns by punting on that critical drive in the 4th instead of going for it on 4th and really short.

Between this and not going for a hail Mary against the Saints he is such a coward

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Boys I don't know what to say. You were robbed on that call. 

Which one?  The spot?  The fumble?  Kolton Miller forcing Myles Garrett to testify before the Senate Judicary committe next week?  Pick one.  I usually take Browns losses with a grain of salt.  After all, I'm an old man.  But I am absolutely pissed off about this one, because, while the Browns made some mistakes, the officiating screwed them royally.

1 minute ago, pf9 said:

Hue Jackson lost the game for the Browns by punting on that critical drive in the 4th instead of going for it on 4th and really short.

Between this and not going for a hail Mary against the Saints he is such a coward

Jim tressel would have won the game. 

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Boys I don't know what to say. You were robbed on that call. 

Which one?

The obvious first down?

The obvious strip sack for six the other way?

The phantom hold in OT?

Miller tackling Garrett on third down and no call?

Archived