Week 4: Chucky v. Bakermania

ReggieCamp

Who you got?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Go away and enjoy your gift wrapped win. Get out man. I’m serious. Go away.

Just saying... Browns controlled their own destiny. Had an 8 point lead and let them score and get the 2 with the game on the line. You can cry about bad calls every week, but GOOD teams overcome them. 

Just now, big_palooka said:

Just saying... Browns controlled their own destiny. Had an 8 point lead and let them score and get the 2 with the game on the line. You can cry about bad calls every week, but GOOD teams overcome them. 

This

12 minutes ago, MarkPrice25 said:

THIS. This all day long. I was legitimately screaming at my TV when they reversed the 1st down call. The ruling on the field was 1st down and they reversed it without conclusive evidence. I'm convinced that the NFL had that call reversed so that the game would go "down to the wire" and be more exciting. Remember the post-game interview Shaq did as a Laker where he cussed out the refs? That's what I feel like right now.

Then there was the egregious almost "fumble" when he was ON HIS BACK, yet Derek Carr fumbles on his feet and it's down by forward progress? You have to be kidding me. And Lynch's run that was called down was a terrible call, too.

I'm flabbergasted that the commentators said the refs were good today.

I'm with you man. My jaw literally dropped when they said that and I couldn't help wondering just how far the NFL's reach went. I know the commentators are usually pretty pro ref and NFL but that was staggering and I honestly don't know how anyone watching at home, regardless of team, could possible come to that conclusion after watching that game. 

6 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

@MWil23 I can't say he's wrong. This is still and extremely young, inexperienced team. They didn't capitalize on a number of opportunities.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

? cool dude. Have fun watching football in Oakland next year...I mean...oops.

OK......man, that might be the one "over the top" thing that we as Browns fans cannot do to fans whose teams are moving.  Not a fan of what @Big_Palooka said, but we've got to empathize with the Raider fans, who are losing their team yet again.

12 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Lol they did and then they got screwed again 

4 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

OK......man, that might be the one "over the top" thing that we as Browns fans cannot do to fans whose teams are moving.  Not a fan of what @Big_Palooka said, but we've got to empathize with the Raider fans, who are losing their team yet again.

I don't feel bad for them at all. They have refused to sell tickets or build a stadium. An NFL game in the year 2018 is being played on a baseball field. It's embarrassing. Also, I know that what I said is bad and that I'm spiraling. I owe him an apology but am not even close to there yet. I warned him twice to go away.

1 minute ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

A lot of fans are glad they are leaving Oakland. Oakland is a dump.. and this is coming from a fan of all Oakland teams, A’s, Warriors, Raiders, Cal Bears (technically Berkley). I think Oakland needs at least one team and I’m glad they are gonna build the A’s a new stadium. However, if any of you guys have never been to the coliseum, it’s a dump and they have given all three Oakland teams the runaround for decades. They deserved to lose the Warriors and Raiders, you play with fire long enough and you will get burnt eventually. 

As for Cleveland vs Oakland, I feel these two cities have become a rivalry. Warriors vs Caviliers, Raiders vs Browns? A’s vs Indians in the ALCS with Donaldson returning to Oakland for a standup ovation? We shall see..

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

Lol they did and then they got screwed again 

Refs cover Cook on that TD? Cover Jordy on the 2 point conversion? Bad teams who are bad for a long time, blame officials. Trust me... seen it with fickle Raider fans for over a decade. Always screwed by the officials. Again... good teams don't make excuses, they make the plays they need to win. Browns defense has been talked up recently, gave up 45 and couldn't come up with a stop in the clutch. 

They will learn to close.

I'll say this.... sooner the Browns realize the obvious issue, the better. Hue Jackson is a bum. Always has been. Knows how to dupe ownership though, I'll give him that.

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Again... good teams don't make excuses, they make the plays they need to win. 

We did make the play.  Tell me where on video replay that 1st down should have been overturned.  

Agree with you on the defense did not show up.  

7 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Refs cover Cook on that TD? Cover Jordy on the 2 point conversion? Bad teams who are bad for a long time, blame officials. Trust me... seen it with fickle Raider fans for over a decade. Always screwed by the officials. Again... good teams don't make excuses, they make the plays they need to win. Browns defense has been talked up recently, gave up 45 and couldn't come up with a stop in the clutch. 

They will learn to close.

I'll say this.... sooner the Browns realize the obvious issue, the better. Hue Jackson is a bum. Always has been. Knows how to dupe ownership though, I'll give him that.

Lol 

Archived