Week 4: Chucky v. Bakermania

ReggieCamp

Who you got?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

7 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I'll say this.... sooner the Browns realize the obvious issue, the better. Hue Jackson is a bum. Always has been. Knows how to dupe ownership though, I'll give him that.

I like your pov.

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I don't feel bad for them at all. They have refused to sell tickets or build a stadium. An NFL game in the year 2018 is being played on a baseball field. It's embarrassing. Also, I know that what I said is bad and that I'm spiraling. I owe him an apology but am not even close to there yet. I warned him twice to go away.

Spiral on my dude I got your back 

17 minutes ago, bruceb said:

fify

No you didn't. That's blatently wrong. How did coaches cause NINE drops? Or throw an INT? Or account for anything that specifically happened on the field that was not the result of poor execution? Blaming the coach for this is just seeking a scapegoat. Cmon man.

2 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Great post.

Just about everything he posted is spot on.

What are you missing?

We’re fans

our team just lost even though the refs took away a clear first down that would have won us the game 

the refs also took a touchdown away on a fumble

what are YOU missing 

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

We’re fans

our team just lost even though the refs took away a clear first down that would have won us the game 

what are YOU missing 

Elbow was down behind the line. Regardless, you can't boil it all down to that. Browns receivers couldn't catch the ball. Turned it over. Defense couldn't cover. Gave up a big ST play late. They had every chance to put the game away and didn't. Same thing we've seen from the Raiders the last 2 weeks. 

And let's not forget Hue Jackson and co. just trying to be cute trying to go for 2 on every TD. Not sure how the netted out for them. And that ridiculous play call on 3rd and goal inside the 5 that wasn't needed and didn't work. 

Just now, MistaBohmbastic said:

No you didn't. That's blatently wrong. How did coaches cause NINE drops? Or throw an INT? Or account for anything that specifically happened on the field that was not the result of poor execution? Blaming the coach for this is just seeking a scapegoat. Cmon man.

The STs were p-poor as usual.

The D calls were weak as usual giving up gash play after gash play throughout the game.

The O calls were stupid at times as usual trying to outsmart the Raiders.

Typical.

3 minutes ago, mistakey said:

We’re fans

what are YOU missing 

Not a thing.

We lost because we didn't play better and through the reffing.

And made a lot of mistakeys along the way.

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Elbow was down behind the line. Regardless, you can't boil it all down to that. Browns receivers couldn't catch the ball. Turned it over. Defense couldn't cover. Gave up a big ST play late. They had every chance to put the game away and didn't. Same thing we've seen from the Raiders the last 2 weeks. 

And let's not forget Hue Jackson and co. just trying to be cute trying to go for 2 on every TD. Not sure how the netted out for them. And that ridiculous play call on 3rd and goal inside the 5 that wasn't needed and didn't work. 

Dude get out of here you won go back to the Oakland forum 

3 minutes ago, mistakey said:

Dude get out of here you won go back to the Oakland forum 

So you don't care to add anything of logic so tell some one get lost? 

Fact is.... the Browns defense, which is talked so highly of, couldn't get a stop up 8 points with under 2 mins to play. Even if it's a bad call, the games not over. Carr lit the Browns secondary up, took what he wanted and tied the game up after that call. 

Don't be mad at me... be mad at your feckless head coach. He wants to play it cute all game with 2 pt. conversions and then shrinks with a 4th and inches call to seal the win if he wanted it. And his defense shrank when they could have put it away. 

Just now, big_palooka said:

Fact is.... the Browns defense, which is talked so highly of, couldn't get a stop up 8 points with under 2 mins to play. Even if it's a bad call, the games not over. Carr lit the Browns secondary up, took what he wanted and tied the game up after that call. 

Don't be mad at me... be mad at your feckless head coach. He wants to play it cute all game with 2 pt. conversions and then shrinks with a 4th and inches call to seal the win if he wanted it. And his defense shrank when they could have put it away. 

Do you normally just keep talking irl when people are yelling at you to go away? 

9 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Logic is for tomorrow you’ve overstayed your welcome go away we’re angry fans we got screwed 

Archived