Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

5 hours ago, Fl0nkerton said:

giphy.gif

I have alot of respect for Selena but she just doesn't have a life that would be particularly interesting for a netflix show. The only way they really could is if they twisted events and such to make it appear as though she faced adversity throughout her career when in truth she was well liked w/e she went. Really an All-American type of girl so i dont want Hollywood to recreate her in their image and ruin her legacy. 

14 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

I have alot of respect for Selena but she just doesn't have a life that would be particularly interesting for a netflix show. The only way they really could is if they twisted events and such to make it appear as though she faced adversity throughout her career when in truth she was well liked w/e she went. Really an All-American type of girl so i dont want Hollywood to recreate her in their image and ruin her legacy. 

Lol there’s a movie about her.

and this show will be successful, I guarantee it.

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 2:57 PM, August4th said:

Honestly, I like it this way.  Don't have to worry about it being spoiled before I have a chance to see it.  As long as they release it all in straight shots and don't follow the standard TV schedule.  No breaks in between and it's all good.  The bingers can wait if they want.

24 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Honestly, it's probably the Dolemite flick coming out this year.  Coming 2 America (yeah, that's actually the title) doesn't come out till next year.

yeah, the Rudy Ray Moore biopic

love Rudy Ray Moore.

might be the best Eddie Murphy project in a long time

Eva Longoria is directing a movie about the creator of Flaming Hot Cheetos. 

The creator of Flaming Hot Cheetos. 

A movie about the man who invented a ****ing flavor of a ****ing already existing snack. 

I have not seen a good original movie outside of A Quiet Place for 6 years and money is being spent on a movie about the creator of Flaming Hot Cheetos. 

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Not gonna waste my time on movies about creators of Cheeto flavors and similarly ill-conceived ideas, so my options are limited.  That was the entire point. 

I can't imagine many others will either. There are more quality original movies out there than you'd think.