Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

So I'm just not sure how you'd do a last of us show... Just based in the world I guess? I don't think you can actually use Joel and Ellie because no one is going to accept anybody but Ashley Johnson and Troy Baker in those roles and I'd imagine HBO would want leads that are a little more well known as actors.

2 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

So I'm just not sure how you'd do a last of us show... Just based in the world I guess? I don't think you can actually use Joel and Ellie because no one is going to accept anybody but Ashley Johnson and Troy Baker in those roles and I'd imagine HBO would want leads that are a little more well known as actors.

I can kinda agree. I think the ciri actress in the Witcher sucks and takes away from the experience. But Superman really blew me away. It’s extremely important they nail both castings 

7 hours ago, Tyty said:

I’d be more excited but HBO has been suckin **** lately for the most part 

It has? The guys who did Chernobyl are attached and that won an Emmy. The Watchmen received widespread acclaim. Not to mention Barry that continues to win awards.