Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

13 minutes ago, August4th said:

summer films are in danger of being moved now. I wonder if some studios will release some of these films straight to streaming

Honestly, for some of these, I'd call Netflix, Hulu, etc. and ask how much they'd pay e.g. Cloverfield Paradox.

Looking at you My Spy, Bad Trip, Irresistible, The King of Staten Island, Fatale, that Purge sequel, Bob's Burgers movie, The Informer, etc.

7 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Honestly, for some of these, I'd call Netflix, Hulu, etc. and ask how much they'd pay e.g. Cloverfield Paradox.

Looking at you My Spy, Bad Trip, Irresistible, The King of Staten Island, Fatale, that Purge sequel, Bob's Burgers movie, The Informer, etc.

There’s going to be a Bob’s Burgers movie?

Onward being released digitally today, and will be on Disney+ on 4/3.  Smart move by Disney since any theater returns now will be minimal.  Try to recoup some money through digital release for 2 weeks and then get some good will with it hitting Disney+ 4 weeks after release.