Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

They couldn’t care less about the safety of viewers.  They just know people aren’t going to be going out for a while and that’s less money lol. 

While I agree, you cant really blame them.  Gotta do whats best for business

2 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

While I agree, you cant really blame them.  Gotta do whats best for business

Hell, Im going to go to the movies this weekend. Theaters are the only thing left open. Originally, I didnt plan on going to the movies again until Bond in April, but with sports cancelled and things in my own life being cancelled, Im probably going to see The Hunt or The Way Back since reviews are great.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, devils1854 said:

Hell, Im going to go to the movies this weekend. Theaters are the only thing left open. Originally, I didnt plan on going to the movies again until Bond in April, but with sports cancelled and things in my own life being cancelled, Im probably going to see The Hunt or The Way Back since reviews are great.

Nothing wrong with that, but there are a lot of people freaking out, and if it keeps spreading, you know the panic will get worse.  Only a matter of time IMO til they start closing down theaters.

8 hours ago, devils1854 said:

The Hunt was super fun.

a lot of stuff that's due to come out this yr and currently filming has stopped production

stranger things(and all netlfix shows) and some WB films so far. late 2020/2021 is going to be loaded with content with everything being pushed back or delayed filming

Edited by August4th

1 minute ago, August4th said:

a lot of stuff that's due to come out this yr and currently filming has stopped production

stranger things(and all netlfix shows) and some WB films so far. 2021 is going to be loaded with content with everything being pushed back or delayed filming

Assuming we aren't all dead by then.