Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

39 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Man, I think you nailed these bolded ones. The Anthony Starr one is VERY intriguing to me.

I wont take credit for Carrie Ann Moss since she is the voice actress lol

Glad you are in on Jena Malone. For me its between her and Natalie Dormer. I think Dormer has the look but Malone has more the Jack's brand of crazy on deck. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Glad you are in on Jena Malone. For me its between her and Natalie Dormer. I think Dormer has the look but Malone has more the Jack's brand of crazy on deck. 

Gonna be honest, I forgot she was the voice.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Kill the Rachni Queen the second time around and save Grunt and his squad. 

I am rethinking this. Have Grunt sacrifice himself for his squad. 

Surviving Character would be Shepherd (?), Liara, Ashley/Kaiden, Vega, Cortez, Garrus, Tali, Wrex, Traynor and Joker. 

Have Javik die during the assault in London, maybe have him there with Shepherd at the end to get Shep into the beam. Edi dies because of the destroy choice. 

On 6/30/2021 at 1:57 PM, Deadpulse said:

Wrong on both of them.  Neither of them have the look.  Neither of them look remotely like her, and you're letting their personas interfere with your judgement on this one.  The best Jack would be someone like Charlotte Riley or Keira Knightley. 

That role would take someone with legit adult acting talent, not fanboy obsession with looks and past roles acting.  If they were going to heavily feature Jack, it would take an actress who has the legitimate talent to go through a Charlize Theron type transformation. 

Just my opinion though.  I don't even care, I just think Jena Malone and Natalie Dormer are NOT all that talented at all, but people highly admire them for their roles and not their actual talent.

With the obsession some people have on them, they'd both be stars if they had legit talent.  Jena Malone kinda did it to herself and took a conscious step back, but Natalie Dormer, like Emliia Clark, isn't all that talented. 

Anyway, neither of them look at all like her.  Not that that's a problem because that rarely happens in adaptations anyway, but if you're going for looks, I always thought she looked a lot like Keira Knightly or Charlotte Riley. 

3d-model-of-keira-knightley-head-3d-mode

Edited by Outpost31