Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

12 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

There is an old script that Crowe rejected from about 12-13 years ago where Maximus ends up as a time traveler fighting in a bunch of the worlds famous battles across time.  

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2009/may/06/nick-cave-rejected-gladiator-script

Gladiator is probably my favorite movie of all time, but I don't think this is going to work.  At least they aren't trying to shoe horn in Crowe as the main character.

Media just pounced on Fantastic Beasts 2 again. This time over mcgonagall being in the movie and at like 40 years old already. The reason being is that all the lore sites clearly states she was born in 1935 and this movie takes place in 1926. I think Rowling herself even confirmed she was born in 1935 as well although I dont know where she said it. It wouldnt surprise me though Rowling is often times clueless about her own series. 

Just now, Calvert28 said:

Media just pounced on Fantastic Beasts 2 again. This time over mcgonagall being in the movie and at like 40 years old already. The reason being is that all the lore sites clearly states she was born in 1935 and this movie takes place in 1926. I think Rowling herself even confirmed she was born in 1935 as well although I dont know where she said it. It wouldnt surprise me though Rowling is often times clueless about her own series. 

Shocking.  I'm positively shocked.  Rowling is a compulsive liar. 

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

My gosh it’s like all of you forgot about time turners 

• Like 1

https://www-hollywoodreporter-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/live-feed/breaking-bad-movie-creator-vince-gilligan-works-1158881?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hollywoodreporter.com%2Flive-feed%2Fbreaking-bad-movie-creator-vince-gilligan-works-1158881

Breaking Bad movie in the works.

Reading between the lines, it will follow Jessie.

I would be pretty interested in this

"Mark Johnson and Melissa Bernstein are also said to be attached to the film project, which is said to follow the escape of a kidnapped man and his quest for freedom"