Movies & TV News/Buzz Thread

Acgott

Roma is going to crush the awards this season. Albeit the content may not be woke enough to win.

It looks beautiful. I would be suprised if it wasnt a masterpiece. Cuaron is probably the best in the business right now. God that single shot scene in Children of Men still gives me a filmophile boner.

Edited by BroncosFan2010
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

Roma is going to crush the awards this season. Albeit the content may not be woke enough to win.

It looks beautiful. I would be suprised if it wasnt a masterpiece. Cuaron is probably the best in the business right now. God that single shot scene in Children of Men still gives me a filmophile boner.

The one in the car or the one through the city?   Both scenes are just a masterclass in filmmaking.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2018 at 8:48 AM, ET80 said:

F is for Family Season 3 dropping this month. I am satisfied with this development.

Watched it all. Started off slow, but really put together a very strong 3rd season - several different story arcs all in play, all of them coming together, yet none really resolving, leaving a ton of meat on the bone for Season 4. 

This show is pretty dark, with some serious tones at times, but hilarious all the while. 

• Like 1