NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

7 hours ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

It was Khris Middleton who shot team Giannis out of the game. Westbrook was the only reason they were hanging around towards the end.

lol.....Westbrook stayed true to the worst high volume shooting season ever in the all star game 

2 hours ago, champ11 said:
9 hours ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

It was Khris Middleton who shot team Giannis out of the game. Westbrook was the only reason they were hanging around towards the end.

lol.....Westbrook stayed true to the worst high volume shooting season ever in the all star game 

reasons why team giannis lost:

1. Curry couldn't hit a shot (5-22 before his last second dunk)
2. Westbrook decided to shoot jumpers
3. Embiid couldn't guard anyone at the end of the game
4. Lillard went crazy in the third
5. the other team had KD, Lebron, and Kyrie to close out the game

• Like 1

Normally, I don't watch the all star weekend, but I as sick with the flu at home with nothing else better to do.  But I found it to be fairly entertaining.

The skills comp:  The slower guys like Doncic and Jokic were shooting half court shots as the speedier guys beat them to the 3 point line.  Tatum did the same thing in the finals but actually hit it to steal that win.  

3 point contest was really competitive.  Both Booker and Green got 23 points.  That would have been enough in most years to advance, but not this year.  Steph missed 1 ball in his final rack to tie.  Steph and Seth had a bet on who will performs better in the competition.  Loser pays for entire family every time they play each other for the rest of their careers.  In other news, Seth asked to be traded... to China.

Dunk contest was very bland, but Diallo jumping over Shaq and finishing it with a Vince Carter hangman dunk was really impressive.  There was a hand on Shaq's back, but no leverage.

The All Star game was for the most part entertaining.  The first half was filled with no defense dunks, but it looked like Lebron's team came out of half time really focused on coming back playing some decent defense... for an All Star game.  

11 hours ago, champ11 said:

Happy birthday KING

this is really an amazing stat post.

I almost want to start a poll, who would you take between Embiid and Jokic for your fav team. Embiid is more talented, but Jokic gets the edge at making teammates better.

For Boston and their many need the ball players it would be Jokic. 

Edited by resilient part 2

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

this is really an amazing stat post.

I almost want to start a poll, who would you take between Embiid and Jokic for your fav team. Embiid is more talented, but Jokic gets the edge at making teammates better.

For Boston and their many need the ball players it would be Jokic. 

I think the Embiid/Jokic debate is a lot closer than the average fan would think