NBA GDT | 18'-19 | I Love Mod Edits

FinneasGage

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Yeah, I know. Houston can't trade him before the 15th so they can trade him, but will they get any suitors? Dude isn't making much but which team pulls the trigger for him? If any? 

I suppose it's possible that Houston thinks they can move him and get some sort of asset, even if it's only a heavily protected 2nd.  But one of the theories I've seen floated around is that Carmelo wants to go a very specific team, and they're low on the waiver priority so they'll deal him once he's eligible to be traded.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So Ariza may end up with the Lakers soon eh? Not bad. Though KCP seems to be playing better as of late. 

lebron just gets things done. calls up his buddy james jones to buyout chandler and jj does. now he wants jj to give him ariza and he will. kcp has a no trade clause but since lebron is his agent it doesn't matter lmao

jj still carrying lebron to the finals

Edited by 11sanchez11

Lowry could be hurt. I seem to remember a game maybe right before the GS game where he appeared to get hurt in a meaningless portion. I’ll cut him a break but he comes out and has stretches like he’s the MVP of the league and then big time struggles like this he simply can’t make a damn shot. It’s like watching a damn sixers game. 

If he’s not hurt he’s hurting my feelings watching him shoot. 

15 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I suppose it's possible that Houston thinks they can move him and get some sort of asset, even if it's only a heavily protected 2nd.  But one of the theories I've seen floated around is that Carmelo wants to go a very specific team, and they're low on the waiver priority so they'll deal him once he's eligible to be traded.

The rockets are probably going to take a top 63 protected 2nd round pick for Melo and an unprotected 2021 2nd round pick from some team. The only reason we havent cut him is because of the luxury tax. We can save about 4 million if we get some team to take on Melo. That team will then cut him. I dont think anyone in Houston is under the illusion that some team is going to give us anything for him. 

Ariza has been down right terrible this season. A lot of that could be playing on the Suns, but he was starting to decline last year. I dont think hes a game changer for the Lakers. Especially at the cost of Pope. I think Pope has more to offer than Ariza. There is no doubt though that ariza has the experience of big games that Pope doesnt. The Lakers need to get Bradley Beal. 

55 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Swaggy back lmaooo

I'm real worried about Gary Harris' injury :(

Championship confirmed!!! All Swaggy P does is win!!! 

Lil Zeke needs to return like ASAP. 

Man, do the 76ers and Pistons play like every week or something????

Bron vs Wade for the last time ever. Wade going for 20+ or what?

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Ariza has been down right terrible this season. A lot of that could be playing on the Suns, but he was starting to decline last year. I dont think hes a game changer for the Lakers. Especially at the cost of Pope. I think Pope has more to offer than Ariza. There is no doubt though that ariza has the experience of big games that Pope doesnt. The Lakers need to get Bradley Beal. 

He doesn't have to be a game changer.  He just needs to be his usual 3&D self.