Who represents the AFC in Super Bowl LIII?

SmittyBacall

Who represents the AFC?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who represents the AFC?

• KC Chiefs
    • NE Patriots
    • BAL Ravens
    • CIN Bengals
    • PIT Steelers
    • TEN Titans
    • CLE "Mayfield of Dreams" Browns
    • JAX Jaguars

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

Their offense hasn't really been bad this year actually. It's not good, but it's certainly not sputtering. Bortles has actually been good for them so far...the issues are more about the run game than they are about the QB, which was the opposite of last year. 

I guess I'm mostly referring to putting up 6 vs Tennessee. Bortles was extra errant with his passes on that day. Fournette's return will obviously change things. 

It’s way too early to tell. Patriots generally have a weak September then start getting hotter later in the season, wherever they end up matters a lot. Jacksonville depends on which Bortles shows up. KC’s defense is a massive question mark 

28 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

I guess I'm mostly referring to putting up 6 vs Tennessee. Bortles was extra errant with his passes on that day. Fournette's return will obviously change things. 

Fournette got hurt early/was not good against the Jets nor played against NE, Bortles two best outputs (both being career days).

Tennessee has Blake's number. Has each of the last 3 meetings. Not sure I'd chalk up the offense to sputtering due to that game.

I voted Browns for the "LOL" factor, and figured if the Bengals can get 2 votes so far on here why not give the Browns some love.

In all seriousness though it's likely going to come down to the Patriots, Chiefs, Jaguars, and possibly the Steelers

54 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Rams vs Bengals.

Marvin Lewis gets praised for two weeks how he finally wins, not one, but TWO playoff games!!

Then they lose to the Rams 46-17.

Would suck but seems entirely realistic haha

Archived