Stock Investing

rickyt31

what do you guys think of buying Planet FItness stock, after letting it continue to tumble down?

was at 87 in Feb 2020 (after a steady five year growth), dove deep as the virus hit, going as low as 27. made its way back up to 77 in early June, and is now of course sliding down again, presently at 54. see if it gets in to the 40's or 30's and then buy?

as Neil Young said.... "in the field of opportunity, it's plowing time again."

Edited by vike daddy

2 hours ago, vike daddy said:

what do you guys think of buying Planet FItness stock, after letting it continue to tumble down?

My thoughts, just on a surface level, is that pretty much any gym chain is going to be a good investment. They are going to struggle for another 6+ months until COVID clears up enough, but then everyone will re-emerge, overweight and ready to be active again. 

The gym business model of a decent upfront cost, but then mostly passive, predictable income is great. Tons of people pay memberships without ever going, or going a couple times a month.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I don’t know enough about stocks but would now still be a good time to buy?

I'm no expert and even the "experts" have no idea with something like this, but my gut tells me it'll continue to rise for the most part. with lots of daily movement, it might be a good idea to set a buy at (your price) and just see what happens. 

If I was a financial advisor I would tell people to stay away from kodak. Sure, they just got a government grant to provide chemicals to pharmaceutical companies, but they have not shown they actually know how to operate this type of business. 

So if you aren't an experienced trader @bigbadbuff I would say its not worth the risk. We still have no idea what kodak will actually do. 

Just my opinion. 

CHGG jumping up today. I expect a nice run up here over the next few weeks

53 minutes ago, twslhs20 said:

considering buying more NKLA. Send Help

Don't do that lol 

They have no product, not production, no legitimate prototype. Their business model is flawed, no one is going to build out hydrogen infrastructure. 

It was a pump and dump scam being propped up by people thinking they will be Tesla. Not only will they not be Tesla, they will still have zero revenue in the next 5 years, at least. 

The reason their stock has fallen off a cliff is because a lot of their investors have been able to sell their shares in the last few days. They are all dumping the crap out of what they own 

In fact I would even say to sell what you already own of nkla. It's a trash company. You'd be better off buying NIO or going to a strip club. At least that way you'd get a few lapdances out of it LOL 

Take the L and buy something that will actually appreciate

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Tell me more about the strip club option.

Before I get into specifics, I will need to carefully vet all of the local strip clubs near you. This may require some extensive capital on your part on my behalf. 

Don't worry, its a tax write off

• Like 3