Stock Investing

rickyt31

4 hours ago, Counselor said:

Who should I set up my Roth IRA account with? I have a traditional retirement account through my school district but I want more money for retirement. I am already 33.

I’m partial to Vanguard. User friendly interface imo. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Draft Kings and Peloton have been pandemic money makers for me. I HATE selling for short term gains tax, but I gotta take some of this and run. 

out of the two of those, draftkings seems more likely to be a positive long term investment. ij way too late to the game (especically at $50ish/share)  for what could be, BUT, just think if most/all states allow online gambling in the future. What is that going to do to DKs earnings? You have to think theres a real path for them to explode.

On 9/17/2020 at 10:57 PM, GSUeagles14 said:

out of the two of those, draftkings seems more likely to be a positive long term investment. ij way too late to the game (especically at $50ish/share)  for what could be, BUT, just think if most/all states allow online gambling in the future. What is that going to do to DKs earnings? You have to think theres a real path for them to explode.

Didn’t sell all of it, but considering I got in at 22, I need to get out some....

On 9/17/2020 at 4:33 PM, Counselor said:

Who should I set up my Roth IRA account with? I have a traditional retirement account through my school district but I want more money for retirement. I am already 33.

I have an RH account like your typical millennial hooligan. But I have IRAs in my old employers accounts still.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2020 at 7:03 PM, TLO said:

This post made me lose it tbh

Same. 

No I definitely have heard of what you are talking about but don't actually know anything about it so I'm just gonna pretend that I know what I'm saying by using these words that I don't understand

Hilarious 

On 9/18/2020 at 11:07 PM, twslhs20 said:

I keep thinking about this, but Brian Feroldi always talks about selling your losers first if you need capital. I'm not touching my DK shares.

That's great advice there 

I'm with you - why sell DK now? Really no reason to, the stock has room to run. Just hold what you have honestly 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, N4L said:

Same. 

No I definitely have heard of what you are talking about but don't actually know anything about it so I'm just gonna pretend that I know what I'm saying by using these words that I don't understand

Hilarious 

That's great advice there 

I'm with you - why sell DK now? Really no reason to, the stock has room to run. Just hold what you have honestly 

whats your thoughts on royal carribean? I got in almost at the perfect time, around $28/share. obviously its done well but most price targets are sub 80 at this point, you think theres a chance they get back close to their high or is this the new normal?