Week 8 GDT - Green Bay (3-2-1) @ Los Angeles Rams (7-0)

Leader

I want to be optimistic coming off the bye...but I think this game will be a stark reminder that the game is passing McCarthy by.  I think he gets brutally outcoached.  

However, the Rams haven't been as dominant the last two weeks, so hopefully I am wrong.  

7 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

LMAO at Rams being 7-0 through 6 weeks

As indicated on the first comment:

Last Week:
Green Bay - Bye  

Los Angeles over San Francisco *

NFC North Standings:
Minnesota (4-2-1) *
Green Bay (3-2-1)

Chicago (3-3) *
Detroit (2-4) *
* Projecting Week 7 results.

I'm figuring Los Angeles will beat San Fran in Week 7 - and be 7 & 0 coming in to week 8
I'll edit the win loss records after week 7.

59 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Need a mental bye week from this team. I love winning, its better than losing as ugly as the win was. Still counts. I hope we keep winning and then fire MM when we're done. Until then, just going to root for the best every week. 

+1.  I have to retire for the night now. I'm starting to agree with you.

I think we give them a game. We will be 7 point underdogs though.  Assuming everyone is healthy, I think the O can keep up with then. They have 2 great interior DL but their Edge play and second level is lackluster. If our secondary is all healthy we have a shot. I just don’t trust our safety play. We have been getting torched over the top. I see Goff making Brice l/white move and then getting a few easy tds

6 hours ago, pacman5252 said:

There is a little over reaction on this board. The Rams right now are more the 2011 Packers than the 2007 Pats. They have a special O and a meh D that has about 2 great players. We’ll get our points. 

Their D has been meh only because their DB's have been banged up. They will surely have Marcus Peters and Aqib Talib back by the time we face off with them.

Archived