Week 8 GDT - Green Bay (3-2-1) @ Los Angeles Rams (7-0)

Leader

This will help a lot, but only if our players return. Saw on today's injury report that Allison, Cobb, Alexander and Breeland are STILL, I repeat, STILL "limited" participants in practice. Even I'm shocked and Packers injuries never shock me. After a bye week I had hoped those 4 wouldn't even be on the injury report at all....let alone still limited participants. 

3 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Packers doomsday/ grass is always greener fans: we need someone new, innovative, and young like MCVay.

Sean McVay fact speaker:

Packers Doomsday/ grass is always greener fans: McCarthy still sucks, Fire TT. Harrell!!

What did you expect him to say? "Mike McCarthy is an idiot and I would never copy his plays." Lol, c'mon. 

13 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

What did you expect him to say? "Mike McCarthy is an idiot and I would never copy his plays." Lol, c'mon. 

The alternative you offer with this statement is that MM has never once in his career run a play that Sean McVay would like well enough to copy ?

17 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

What I think is so damn funny about this entire thing is that it was McCarthy that started the trips/Y alternative spread that basically became a staple of everybody's offense.

What did you expect the rest of the league’s offenses to say? McCarthey is an idiot and we would never copy his plays? Lol, C’mon man.

55 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

This will help a lot, but only if our players return. Saw on today's injury report that Allison, Cobb, Alexander and Breeland are STILL, I repeat, STILL "limited" participants in practice. Even I'm shocked and Packers injuries never shock me. After a bye week I had hoped those 4 wouldn't even be on the injury report at all....let alone still limited participants. 

Kupp will play. Watch.

1 minute ago, Ragnar Danneskjold said:

Not with that injury, and if he does, he will be slower in and out of his cuts.  Since that is his game, no use playing him.

Honestly dont know the details.....just unlike us to catch a break this season.

1 hour ago, packfanfb said:

We use a lot of concepts I've seen from the Packers over the years.

20 minutes ago, Leader said:

Kupp will play. Watch.

I highly doubt it.

29 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

What did you expect the rest of the league’s offenses to say? McCarthey is an idiot and we would never copy his plays? Lol, C’mon man.

My expectation is that Packer fan will be observant enough to realize that McCarthy doesn't have a room temperature football IQ and is actually pretty damn good as an offensive mind. The man isn't Jeff Fisher.

His role in designing the prototypical "modern NFL offense" is extremely underrated by Packer fans. When every NFL coach is complimentary of McCarthy, it probably means something.

3 hours ago, Arthur Penske said:

Packers doomsday/ grass is always greener fans: we need someone new, innovative, and young like MCVay.

Sean McVay fact speaker:

Packers Doomsday/ grass is always greener fans: McCarthy still sucks, Fire TT. Harrell!!

Obviously.  McVay can't score on every play.  When he decides that the Rams don't want to score, he calls a McCarthy play. 

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

My expectation is that Packer fan will be observant enough to realize that McCarthy doesn't have a room temperature football IQ and is actually pretty damn good as an offensive mind. The man isn't Jeff Fisher.

His role in designing the prototypical "modern NFL offense" is extremely underrated by Packer fans. When every NFL coach is complimentary of McCarthy, it probably means something.

Expanding and improving on sound concepts from 8-10 years ago.

Archived