Week 8 GDT - Green Bay (3-2-1) @ Los Angeles Rams (7-0)

Leader

Just now, Golfman said:

Hey Outhouse, 

ZIP IT! 

Signed,

Packer fans everywhere! 

This was literally embarrassing for me to read because you actually think it was a good insult.  Like literally embarrassing.  I cringed for you when you were trying to insult me. 

For what it's worth, I'm as frustrated as everybody about our lack of running it with Jones, I just hate the constant complaints. 

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

what do you mean by this?  The Cobb slot wheel?

Maybe the backpedals in the pocket?

His movement in the pocket. 

The difference between he and Goff's feet are just night and day right now. Rodgers is feeling the pressure and Goff isn't. 

Just now, Slinky said:

That throw to Adams. Should have been a better throw and led him but Aaron was fading to his left hen he threw that. 

ok yeah.  that throw, the ESB throw, and a few throws to the flat were what prompted my comment in the first place.

Made adams look like a FREAK though with that jump he made

Just now, Toddfather said:

Damn, I had a whole thing, and Jones blew it up, lol.

MM is stubborn. I want Jones around 20 touches. Maybe I took a leap and assumed you meant all carries. If so, my bad. I am just saying I like Jones at 20, but it needs to be more creative. 

And my post went off about 30 second before the Jones run.

If I start bitching about Fackrell some more (he who has more sacks in 2018 than Clay & Nick combined) perhaps Kyler will come up with the key strip sack. :)

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

His movement in the pocket. 

The difference between he and Goff's feet are just night and day right now. Rodgers is feeling the pressure and Goff isn't. 

Probably because there isn't constant pressure up the middle for Goff. The Rams line is whipping our offensive line right now. 

Archived