• 10A Wrenell Ren
  • 10B Cortez Broughton 
  • 10C Khalen Saunders
  • 10D Greg Gaines
  • 10E Isaiah Buggs
  • 10f Daniel Wise

You need to break up all those ties man 

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I do like where you have Tillery. There is a little DeFo to his game. Not on the same level as a prospect and needs some refining but there are some flashes. 

His 1st step is a notch behind Wrens, but it's impressive for a man his size. I acutally think he and Wren are similar, but Tillery is thicker, doesn't eat turf nearly as much, and has better club and swat moves. And better stats to back up the athleticism. I kinda discarded him as a prospect after watching him get handled by Wake Forest C Ryan Anderson, but he looked very good on his youtube VS. cut-ups, and you can tell he has pro bowl caliber potential if he puts it all together.

On 2/7/2019 at 1:04 PM, MSURacerDT55 said:

So was John Randle, people forget how special Oliver's lower body is, his lower body is akin to how Barkley's was last year. He will probably play at 285, this argument will eventually die.

If he can play at that weight, then you are probably right.  if he plays 15 pounds lighter...it could be an issue.

On 2/7/2019 at 1:29 PM, MWil23 said:

I agree and disagree with this. I mean, Nick Bosa quit the team and he'll still go Top 5. If a QB does what Bosa did, he's got MAJOR red flags for competitiveness, work ethic, dealing with adversity, etc. (BTW, I don't fault Bosa for leaving and making his money, just arguing the opposite).

I don't view it as quitting the team in this day and age.  He was recovering from an injury and decided to ensure his draft status instead of risking another injury to rush back and play for nothing.  It's the smart move.

On 2/8/2019 at 11:39 AM, goldfishwars said:

I do really like Lawrence, I just think in this class the players with pass-rushing upside at his position will go ahead of him and rightly so. Being 'athletic for your size' is fine – but being athletic for the position is what really matters. If he tests out as both, then I’m really intrigued by him. But right now, 3.5 sacks and being off the field on 3rd isn’t worth a premium pick because run defenders are cheap and easy to find.

The last time a guy that size who could move made a legit impact on a SB winning team was BJ Raji.  While those guys can be helpful, they don't make the same impact as they used to.  I think Dexter Lawrence goes no higher than 25.

40 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

How much to people think t hat drops Simmons? Would he still be worth taking in round 2, I'd assume so, but because he's redshirting a year (for lack of a better term), I'd assume he's still going high.

He is probably not going on day 1.

His off the field problems (even if only on high school days) and this could drop quite a bit............that said, but I can see a team that has many picks on this years draft taking a flyer on him on 2nd or 3rd rounds.

1 hour ago, The Gnat said:

How much to people think t hat drops Simmons? Would he still be worth taking in round 2, I'd assume so, but because he's redshirting a year (for lack of a better term), I'd assume he's still going high.

I feel bad saying this, but I felt a moment of happiness seeing that. I do feel guilty, but I had come to terms with the Rams having no shot at Simmons. Now, they do.

2 hours ago, The Gnat said:

Floor probably second round. We have seen that this stuff has some impact, obviously, but not as bad as people think. Jaylon Smith went from top 10 pick to top of the second round. Sydney Jones was a first round pick went in the second. I would suspect that he still goes in the first 45 picks. 

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Floor probably second round. We have seen that this stuff has some impact, obviously, but not as bad as people think. Jaylon Smith went from top 10 pick to top of the second round. Sydney Jones was a first round pick went in the second. I would suspect that he still goes in the first 45 picks. 

Agreed, I think a few teams at the end of the 1st will look closely. Patriots are likely to have 12 picks, so could afford to stash him in theory. 

Archived