Mega Millions

Manny/Patrick

4 hours ago, SirA1 said:

I didn't get any numbers either. However the winning ticket was evidentially sold about 3 miles from where I work. SO Close.

What city was the ticket sold? I almost moved from Cali to Mount Pleasant SC for a job last year but decided against it. 

10 hours ago, rob_shadows said:

Yeah it's not like most people can't afford to waste $4..  now people who go too far with how many they buy is pretty insane.

I read a story that Floyd Mayweather dropped like $2,000 on tickets...I know he can afford it easily but still... That's ridiculous.

A maintenance guy where I work came into work last week bragging about winning $500 on a scratch off, then he won $500 again the next week. I asked him how many times he plays, and he says he spends $10 after work every day on lotto tickets.

260 work days per year = $2,600 annually on lotto tickets

He didn't quite get where I was going with that lol but then again his ingles no es bueno

9 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Reading all these horror stories about people that won. Not sure being harassed for money and threatened every where I go is worth it all.

Buying a yacht and setting sail with a fully manned crew and other entertainment on board would certainly go a long way to helping fix that issue.

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:
7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Buying a yacht and setting sail with a fully manned crew and other entertainment on board would certainly go a long way to helping fix that issue.

Your plan once you're a billionaire is to go CLOSER to pirates?

giphy.gif

Archived