Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

56 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

that's some hardcore dedication

It's nonsensical.To just jump from one team to another without any loyalty like that...I just couldn't do it. A victory would not feel as satisfying. I work in the sports biz, and I could have found more lucrative jobs in other cities, but I wanted to stay in Cleveland because I just can't give up my fandom for these teams. It wouldn't be the same.

To be fair MC was always an Eagles and Browns fan. He didn't switch teams so much as just dropping the Browns. Still, he dropped the Browns.

Now Ditch, he straight up left for a couple weeks in the offseason thinking he could really just decide to leave. I was pretty sure that wouldn't take.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

To be fair MC was always an Eagles and Browns fan. He didn't switch teams so much as just dropping the Browns. Still, he dropped the Browns.

Now Ditch, he straight up left for a couple weeks in the offseason thinking he could really just decide to leave. I was pretty sure that wouldn't take.

Ditch deciding to become a Seahawks fan here is akin to someone moving out of the big city to a remote cabin in the mountains.  He wanted an entire NFL team's forum to himself.

.....and he got just that.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Ditch deciding to become a Seahawks fan here is akin to someone moving out of the big city to a remote cabin in the mountains.  He wanted an entire NFL team's forum to himself.

.....and he got just that.  

Heck, I heard he also became a Chargers and Colts fan on here.  

Image result for talking to himself